CNN Observations

#2 Gruffny

Gruffny

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:24 AM

I don't have an iPad, but I've been hoping Santa will bring me one this year. I've been dropping enough hints at least. One question, does the live streaming apply to the international version of the iPad app? The promo CNNI has suggests that it does, but it looks like they've just used the same promo CNN US would have used (but with the UK voice over guy).
Let's put the NEWS back into Cable NEWS Network.
less World Sport, more World Report.

#3 Solar System

Solar System

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:20 AM

At one point my CNN International live stream wasn't working on my desktop, but working just fine on my Ipad 2. And real happy with the CNN International app. :D

Edited by cnn-domestic, 26 April 2011 - 07:24 AM.

#4 Wilma

Wilma

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:36 AM

I think this is different to the CNN ipad app, but it is a CNN app for the ipad.

CNN’s Zite tops New York Times list of best iPad Apps for 2011

Zite, the iPad App acquired by CNN in August 2011, was named the best iPad App of the year according to the New York Times. Described as ‘the closest thing to a perfect magazine”, the article’s author compliments Zite’s graphics, interface, and the ‘smart algorithm’ that serves up customized editorial content. Back in December, Apple released its iTunes Rewind 2011 list, which features both CNN and Zite in a selection of the year’s top apps. The CNN iPad app was named one of the year’s “Top Ten Free Apps” and Zite won the title of “Best News App of 2011.” In addition, Zite released its new app for iPhone last month: http://blog.zite.com...zation-on.html.

http://cnnpressroom....-apps-for-2011/

#5 Dabir

Dabir

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:33 AM

Is the ipad app available internationally or is it just for US users?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users