182 replies to this topic

#141 NZCNNFan

NZCNNFan

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

What's your opinion on Fox? Biased, Fair?

My opinion is that it is a right wing news machine that reports one side and one side only. There fair & balanced is bull**** apart from maybe Shep

Edited by NZCNNFan, 25 May 2014 - 10:40 AM.

"The people who watch Fox are not going to watch CNN. You know, let's be honest" Fareed Zakaria

#142 GradyACN

GradyACN

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

Fox News leans more to the right than a guy who's just had his right leg lobbed off

DF0AiCd.gif

GradyACN your home for TV themes and opens, & mock studio designs https://www.youtube....er/Gradyconnell

CNNi, CNN US and HLN studio usage and rough schedule   <--Please update as you see fit

#143 Jon

Jon

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

They have a sense of fervor that CNN could take note of. I don't always agree with them, but I can't disregard them as a powerful force. If CNN used that same amount of aggressions towards the pursuit of truth, then we could start talking.

#144 HaBa

HaBa

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

I don't give Fox News a cent, but I was reading Sean's interview about his 'reporting trip' to Israel complaining about the lack of coverage on how the conflict affects the average Israeli and it made me sick. How can someone be so... like this?

#145 jjerome95

jjerome95

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

I don't give Fox News a cent, but I was reading Sean's interview about his 'reporting trip' to Israel complaining about the lack of coverage on how the conflict affects the average Israeli and it made me sick. How can someone be so... like this?

I feel bad for CNN. Half of the people say they are too Hamas sided, half of the people say they are too Israel sided.

But this twat saying he hasn't seen another reporter in a tunnel. Because, ya know, Wolf Blitzer didn't spend a month in Jerusalem or anything and go in the tunnels.

CNN International Current Anchors and Schedule <--Please update as you see fit

#146 CNN_Maryland

CNN_Maryland

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:15 AM

Mike Huckabee's FOX News show ends tonight. He's parting ways as he explores the possibility of running for president. It's absolutely hilarious that he thinks he would have a chance of winning.

#147 Houston

Houston

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:59 AM

This guy nailed 'em. Leonard Pitts Jr.:

Fox faux news forces rare apology

#148 danifrench

danifrench

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

It maybe a off topic but i don't want to create a topic for only one news: fox business hired a Famous Bloomberg Journalist

http://variety.com/2...-tv-1201447299/

#149 jjerome95

jjerome95

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:54 PM

Walked past the Fox News building yesterday. It's to the right of the Rockefeller center :D

#150 danifrench

danifrench

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:20 AM

It maybe a off topic but i don't want to create a topic for only one news: fox business hired a Famous Bloomberg Journalist

With this arrival i have a question: is the 1 month "blackout" the word is not appopriate for journalists an official rule ?

#151 jjerome95

jjerome95

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:19 PM

With this arrival i have a question: is the 1 month "blackout" the word is not appopriate for journalists an official rule ?

Depends on if they have a non-compete in their contract and leave mid-contract.

#152 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:50 PM

Fox business sure gets a lot of people from Bloomberg and  CNBC  coming over to their network. 

#153 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:29 PM

I love Fox News' studios. Most are really nice looking, and I enjoy their shots of their location outside. Fox and Friends set is particulary nice, along with Your World w/ Cavuto and Fox Report (Weekend).

Dislike Shepherd Smith's studio though.

Fox and Friends FIRST is a nice programme, like how they open up with a song and nice presenters.

#154 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:05 PM

I  agree , Studios D and E  are make good use of the street side access they have ,stands out in cable news 

and on another note , they aren't moving to the World Trade Center  http://www.bloomberg...ade-center-site

Edited by sky303, 19 January 2016 - 09:06 PM.

#155 AJJ

AJJ

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

and on another note , they aren't moving to the World Trade Center  http://www.bloomberg...ade-center-site

Thank goodness! Their version of 2WTC was horrendous.

NEW DAY, BLACK FRIDAY 2015

BERMAN: Have shoppers become hooked on their mobile devices to fill their needs?
PEREIRA: Guilty as charged!
BERMAN: Their shopping needs, I'm talking about. We'll break it down next.
PEREIRA: (gasps) What is wrong with you?!
BERMAN: I don't know!

#156 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:30 PM

Fox News running 6 hours straight of America's News HQ before election coverage today.

#157 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:13 PM

Watched the Fox Democratic Town Hall yesterday. Thought they did well. Bret Baeir is a great host. Although you could easily tell when Hillary Clinton was lying regarding emails, apart from that she came across well. So did the Bern.

#158 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:25 AM

Fox News Channel has modified their lower 3rds... in Fox News Channel style  they are doing it piece meal , unlike other channels that change all their's at once. 

Shows from America's  Newsroom-Shepard Smith Reporting  (9am-4pmet) have them now... Cavuto .The Five, and Red Eye  have the old 2015 modified graphics ... Special Report , Greta, Kelly File and Hannity have the new style  O', Reilly  has his own style L3's still.  Fox Friends First and Fox and Friends still have the 2013 graphics.  Not sure about weekends yet.  

I think they are pretty nice ,especially compared the past looks  they are clean and well executed. 

tar15.png

tar16.png

tar17.png

tar18.png

tar19.png

Outnumbered  likes to have the Alert thing on top, Greta's show  has her hashtag #Greta in that space. 

The examples of shows using the recent old graphics still 

tar20.png

tar21.png

and Fox and Friends (and Fox and Friends First) are the only weekday shows still using the 2013 graphics 

tar22.png

also NewscastStudio talks about the new look 

#159 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:07 PM

Is FNC's Washington studio being revamped? It's not been on air for the last few days, and any normal D.C. programming have come from Greta's studio or from flash sets.

#160 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:11 PM

Roger Ailes has resigned from Fox News 

http://money.cnn.com...news0441PMStory

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users