Yippee!

#162 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:52 PM

Fox News running great coverage of the RNC. The new boss needs to keep things steady. Number 1 in all of cable, and Number 1 in daytime, early prime and prime.

#163 CNN_Maryland

CNN_Maryland

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:13 AM

Roger Ailes has resigned from Fox News 

http://money.cnn.com...news0441PMStory

Glad he's gone, but this doesn't solve the problems. FOX "News" is a wing of the Republican Party and continues to spew hate/lies. With CNN's ratings rise recently, and FOX's ratings slug (compared to election 2012), I think FOX needs to watch out. I doubt they'll keep momentum under a new CEO, especially if one is brought in from Sky News, which is run so differently than American cable news.

#164 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:47 PM

Glad he's gone, but this doesn't solve the problems. FOX "News" is a wing of the Republican Party and continues to spew hate/lies. With CNN's ratings rise recently, and FOX's ratings slug (compared to election 2012), I think FOX needs to watch out. I doubt they'll keep momentum under a new CEO, especially if one is brought in from Sky News, which is run so differently than American cable news.

What problems does Fox have then? Other than it's the most watched news channel in the US, or is that the problem that people don't like?

So it's ok for MSNBC to be biased, but not Fox... Makes sense - not.

If anyone even watched CNN for 30 minutes, anyone would know how anti Trump and Pro Hillary they are. Just look at the blanket coverage of the Melania speech this week-  and people say Fox are the hate? LOL.

#165 CNN_Maryland

CNN_Maryland

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:53 PM

What problems does Fox have then? Other than it's the most watched news channel in the US, or is that the problem that people don't like?

So it's ok for MSNBC to be biased, but not Fox... Makes sense - not.

If anyone even watched CNN for 30 minutes, anyone would know how anti Trump and Pro Hillary they are. Just look at the blanket coverage of the Melania speech this week-  and people say Fox are the hate? LOL.

I think you're on the wrong website. The problem is that FOX News is a political organization. MSNBC is a news channel with a liberal bent in primetime hours. The problem is that a FOX News Host (Sean Hannity) had an outsized role in Donald Trump's Vice Presidential selection process, flying Newt Gingrich to meet Trump on his own private plane. The problem is that FOX News and it's parent company donate money to the Republican Governor's Association and other conservative organizations. The problem is that FOX News hosts are openly campaigning for Donald Trump to be elected President. MSNBC's hosts in the 7pm-11pm time slots share their opinions, but do not openly push for policy or for Hillary Clinton to be elected.

As for CNN, I really have no time for your meritless, nonsense argument. CNN literally employs Donald Trump's former campaign manager. They have hired countless Donald Trump surrogates simply because of the fact that they support Donald Trump. Melania Trump plagiarized. It's a news story, and CNN covers the news, so they reported it. Just because the facts makes your candidate look bad more often than not doesn't mean CNN is against your candidate. Pro-truth happens to look a whole lot like Anti-Trump, and that says a lot more about Donald Trump than it does about CNN.

#166 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:22 PM

This is from CNNMaryland.  Somehow the quote lost her name.  

I think you're on the wrong website. The problem is that FOX News is a political organization. MSNBC is a news channel with a liberal bent in prime time hours. The problem is that a FOX News Host (Sean Hannity) had an outsized role in Donald Trump's Vice Presidential selection process, flying Newt Gingrich to meet Trump on his own private plane. The problem is that FOX News and it's parent company donate money to the Republican Governor's Association and other conservative organizations. The problem is that FOX News hosts are openly campaigning for Donald Trump to be elected President. MSNBC's hosts in the 7pm-11pm time slots share their opinions, but do not openly push for policy or for Hillary Clinton to be elected.

As for CNN, I really have no time for your meritless, nonsense argument. CNN literally employs Donald Trump's former campaign manager. They have hired countless Donald Trump surrogates simply because of the fact that they support Donald Trump. Melania Trump plagiarized. It's a news story, and CNN covers the news, so they reported it. Just because the facts makes your candidate look bad more often than not doesn't mean CNN is against your candidate. Pro-truth happens to look a whole lot like Anti-Trump, and that says a lot more about Donald Trump than it does about CNN.

And this is from me:  

From Carolina Argentina:  

You tell 'em, girl! 

Edited by Carolina Argentina, 06 September 2016 - 11:26 PM.

#167 hfiles

hfiles

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:39 PM

Greta is out at FOX. The real question: Does she end up at CNN in some capacity?

#168 ginnyfan

ginnyfan

• Moderators
  • 10,457 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:27 PM

I would love that.

We'll back tomorrow , if they let us out of our cages. - Monita and Owen on CNN Today, 2008.

#169 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:02 PM

The woman with the badly botched face lift?  Don't like her at all. 

Edited by Carolina Argentina, 07 September 2016 - 01:10 PM.

#170 Gman

Gman

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:50 PM

^^ I don't like her either.

A female Wolf Blitzer. Zzzzz

#171 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:03 AM

They are getting a new set for the election , they did a preview last week it's ummmm huge... 

#172 KevinAction

KevinAction

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:03 PM

The video walls reminds me CNN 2004 Election Night coverage...

Edited by KevinAction, 20 November 2016 - 04:05 PM.

#173 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

Has any regular shows moved into the new Election studio yet, be it FNC or FBN?

#174 jjerome95

jjerome95

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:42 PM

Megyn Kelly to move to NBC

CNN International Current Anchors and Schedule <--Please update as you see fit

#175 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:27 PM

Megyn Kelly to move to NBC

Fox will do well without her. I always found her to be a weak link to be honest. A bit like Anderson Cooper, hyped up but nothing special.

I think Kimberley Guifoyle should replace her.

Edited by Jordy, 04 January 2017 - 06:27 PM.

#176 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:30 AM

Tucker Carlson  -Current Host of Tucker Carlson Tonight which airs at 7PMET moves to 9PMET January 9th 

in his slot , Martha MaCallum , co-anchor of America's Newsroom.  Hosting  a show called the First 100 days , starting January 16th. 

http://www.adweek.co...p-m-host/316163

Megyn Kelly's final show was today (January 6th)  Here's her goodbye

#177 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:02 PM

For the first time ever, I watched Lou Dobbs show. What a nice personality he is. Easy to watch and breath of fresh air.

#178 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:03 AM

Bill  O' Reilly is out at FNC    and will be replaced by  Tucker Carlson , they are moving the FIVE to 9 and the Five's Eric Boling moves to 5pmet hosting is own show. and Martha MacCallum  is staying at 7PMET. 

http://www.mediaite....-moves-to-9-pm/

#179 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Bill  O' Reilly is out at FNC    and will be replaced by  Tucker Carlson , they are moving the FIVE to 9 and the Five's Eric Boling moves to 5pmet hosting is own show. and Martha MacCallum  is staying at 7PMET. 

Who cares?

#180 hfiles

hfiles

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Who cares?

The O'Reilly Factor was the most watched show on cable most weeks in the US. He's held the same time slot since 1996. His CNN competition in that time slot has included: The Point with Greta Van Sustren, Connie Chung Tonight, Live from the Headlines, Paula Zahn Now, Out in the Open, CNN Election Center with Campbell Brown, Campbell Brown: No Bias, No Bull, Parker Spitzer, In the Arena, and Anderson Cooper 360ยบ (and that's just since 2001). I think a lot of people care. He's been the most consistent face on cable news.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users