peramirez

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

CÑÑ New Logo

idQRQugoF6V02.png

Thanks, fer! Look at that! I didn't watch the network's only two live news hours yesterday so I missed it.

It looks like a mash-up of CNN Domestic and CNN International graphics.

The smaller logo is much appreciated. The awkward red line on the bottom of the screen is gone and that's another major plus.

The lower third is also smaller and the one-line text is better than the gigantic presentation of the previous graphic.

However, the two-line text is way too small. In the previous set, it was already difficult to read the second, thinner, lowercase line, and now it is even worse. And it's not like they are running out of space: they have big paragraph spacing in the middle of both lines.

I hope there's no flipper, but I'd rather see a flipper than a ticker.

The gizmo has survived and I don't know why. I thought they were moderating its use for a while last year but then reversed their policy to show it almost all the time. Now I wonder if the gizmo will stay there permanently. You can barely read its content but it continues to flash annoyingly. It needs to go!

Personally, I'd like a different colour for the live bug.

Here's a video:

A cap from Monday. Location finally has its own space. In the previous graphics set, it would sometimes feature in the lower left of the screen in a similar fashion to CNN Domestic-Intl 2009, but whenever there was something else there, it would appear in the top right with the footage source information.

Attached File  CNNE_ng.png   309.45KB   55 downloads

Edited by peramirez, 18 March 2013 - 10:35 PM.

"This new management is not one that tolerates any questions. The changes are alienating the public who has been loyal to the network for so many years. They're looking for a new audience. But if you read the comments on the social network sites, the viewers are not pleased with what they see on the air."
Former CNÑer Alberto Padilla to MediaMoves.com

#62 OrosticaPablo

OrosticaPablo

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:32 AM

CNN En Español only changed their lower third, the openings are the sames than before...

#63 FernandoCNN

FernandoCNN

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

CNN en Español premieres Idents, similar to CNN and CNNi. But in these, the CNNEE anchors say: "Somos CNN" (We are CNN).

#64 NZCNNFan

NZCNNFan

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:06 PM

I wouldn't mind the Español Graphics on International

"The people who watch Fox are not going to watch CNN. You know, let's be honest" Fareed Zakaria

#65 FernandoCNN

FernandoCNN

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:23 PM

New CNNEE promos (go there era), here are some pictures:

5pej6sv.pngt2Lba7U.png

5FgIJau.pngWBH3QcV.png

yBSer61.pngh6d2FeZ.png

Edited by FernandoCNN, 06 November 2014 - 05:24 PM.

#66 theBlockerPH

theBlockerPH

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:42 PM

I guess CNÑ's revamp may be imminent... but aren't there any plans for an HD channel?

EDIT: A lot of "Allá vamos" videos are now on YouTube...

Edited by theBlockerPH, 13 November 2014 - 06:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users