111 replies to this topic

#21 Leeroy

Leeroy

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:28 AM

Thanks for keeping us up to date peramirez.

A quick question..... Are any of the pre-produced CNNE shows up on their website?

#22 peramirez

peramirez

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:18 PM

Thanks for keeping us up to date peramirez.

A quick question..... Are any of the pre-produced CNNE shows up on their website?

Not in their entirety, but some of their reports are. Many people have been asking for shows like Clix and Cancha Abierta to be uploaded. We'll see if they do that.
"This new management is not one that tolerates any questions. The changes are alienating the public who has been loyal to the network for so many years. They're looking for a new audience. But if you read the comments on the social network sites, the viewers are not pleased with what they see on the air."
Former CNÑer Alberto Padilla to MediaMoves.com

#23 Gruffny

Gruffny

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:26 AM

It's a shame they don't have them up there. It would be great if they could, just like CNNI does with a lot of their specialty weekly and monthly shows.
Let's put the NEWS back into Cable NEWS Network.
less World Sport, more World Report.

#24 Leeroy

Leeroy

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:32 AM

Yeah, I'd love to be able to watch some of those CNNE shows online. I don't speak Spanish, but you don't need to be able to speak the language to get a feel for the show. Fingers crossed they decide to go with something like CNNI does with their weekend shows up online.

#25 peramirez

peramirez

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:02 AM

It looks like the penguins turned CNN en Espanol upside down. I actually couldn't watch it live but Daniel Viotto did a Backstory-ish report about how the unusual guests were greeted by the CNNE staff:

Random notes:
-LOL!
-Daniel said the members of the business team were "cold" (what will Gabriela Frias say?)
-Glenda Umaa -anchoring at the moment- at first couldn't believe that the penguins were coming, so she went over to CNNI next door where she saw them (probably with Hala Gorani).
-Glenda proved again why she's my favorite anchor, by noticing that the penguins were not in their natural habitat.
-I wonder if Alberto Padilla eats penguins...
-Daniel could represent CNNE in Back|Story.
-It's cool to have this behind the scenes looks from time to time.

In other news, CNNE is (again) using CNNI's Atlanta studios. Now for a World Cup special. It seems there's no interest in improving its own set.
"This new management is not one that tolerates any questions. The changes are alienating the public who has been loyal to the network for so many years. They're looking for a new audience. But if you read the comments on the social network sites, the viewers are not pleased with what they see on the air."
Former CNÑer Alberto Padilla to MediaMoves.com

#26 Thok

Thok

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:27 AM

Hello,

Where is a CNN Espanol live stream available?

Thanks

#27 moon1089

moon1089

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

*The Claudia Palacios fan blog is closed! The YouTube channels in which the videos were posted are also closed. It's a big loss for CNNE fans. It will be missed.

Yesss, and I cry when I remember it!! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Has anyone any video with CNNEE promos 2009 that was in this blog?
I really want to see them! I really want to see Claudia!
Regards!
So...this is my profile. Nothing else? No, until now...

- Contact me on Twitter! username: moon089

#28 moon1089

moon1089

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

Hello! today April 28th I appeared on "Al Dia" with Carlos Montero, on the Facebook group of CNNEE. It was because the theme of the day was the Twitter account of Hugo Chavez, and CNNEE asked about it. :roll:
I can't believe it! But I couldn't record it!! :crying:
Hispanic speakers please I want to talk to you about CNNEE!
Best regards! :mrgreen:
So...this is my profile. Nothing else? No, until now...

- Contact me on Twitter! username: moon089

#29 Nuggle

Nuggle

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

Congratulations on getting on CNNE! It's always nice to see new CNNE viewers join the forum.

#30 Nuggle

Nuggle

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:19 AM

It sounds like CNNE is in for major changes like CNNI was.

#31 Arrapare

Arrapare

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:26 AM

guys i wish i can watch this channel. but i don;t speak the language but it would still be interesting 2 see it.
My forum friends on twitter:
yazmanian_devil morpium Leroy greekdude ginnyfan peramirez dezbee2008 goursote Spitfire
My CNN friends on twitter:
Jennifer delgado Kristie Lu Stout Jim clancy Rosemary Church Kyra Philips Mark McKay Errol Barnett Backstory
http://www.twitter.com/arrapare

#32 Thok

Thok

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 01:31 PM

Any live streams?

#33 Thok

Thok

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:24 AM

Bump. Anywhere functioning CNN Chile and CNN en Espanol live streams ?

#34 Jon

Jon

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:13 AM

Bump. Anywhere functioning CNN Chile and CNN en Espanol live streams ?

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

AGAIN.

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

AND FOR FUTURE QUESTIONS -

N-TO THE FREAKING-O.

I feel better now, thanks. :lol:

Edited by Jon, 17 August 2010 - 10:14 AM.

#35 newser

newser

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:56 AM

Whew! Feeling better, too! :lol:

#36 Thok

Thok

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

Don´t hijack this topic to sound off your personal issues :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

A live stream or simulcast was certainly needed on the Colombia plane crash.

#37 Jon

Jon

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

Don´t hijack this topic to sound off your personal issues :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

A live stream or simulcast was certainly needed on the Colombia plane crash.

Dude, use your head. I need to pay extra to see CNN en Espanol on my cable package. What makes you think they're going to offer a free stream?

#38 Thok

Thok

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:09 PM

Pal, its all about the money , check the status of the other CNN channels: They are also premium e.g CNN International. People pay to receive the station, despite having commercial on it. Nevertheless there are some unoffical stream on the web.

#39 Jon

Jon

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:24 PM

Pal, its all about the money , check the status of the other CNN channels: They are also premium e.g CNN International. People pay to receive the station, despite having commercial on it. Nevertheless there are some unoffical stream on the web.

What the hell does this mean? Yes, of course they have commercials. Most international channels do.

I'm (and other members, I'm sure) are sick of you asking whether or not there's a stream. If there is, we don't know about it. Look for it yourself and stop taking up space by asking.

#40 Thok

Thok

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:42 AM

What the hell does this mean? Yes, of course they have commercials. Most international channels do.

I'm (and other members, I'm sure) are sick of you asking whether or not there's a stream. If there is, we don't know about it. Look for it yourself and stop taking up space by asking.

That means not only CNN en Espanol but also CNN International and the other CNN channels are included in the pay package. Nevertheless, from this channel there are some unoffical live stream on the web.

I´m (and certainly other member, too) are sick of you bitching around for nothing. Of course I looked and look after the stream for myself , however asking is allowed too. Now back of, let it go. :talk2hand: :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users