111 replies to this topic

#101 johnrudnik

johnrudnik

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

There was a stream on rentadrone.org for a while, but it's since been removed. No idea if they plan to bring it back. Might be an idea to contact them somehow?

yes I know there was a stream there... I sent them email a week ago... no answer so far ((( sad (((((

#102 CNNEEFans

CNNEEFans

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

CNN en Español realiza cambios en su programación para el 2012
CNN in Spanish makes changes to its schedule for 2012

CNN en Español anuncia que para el ya cercano 2012 tres de su presentadores: Claudia Palacios, Camilo Egaña y Guillermo Arduino desempeñarán nuevos roles en la programación de la cadena televisiva de 24 horas.
CNN in Spanish announces that for the near 2012, three of its anchors: Claudia Palacios, Camilo Egana and Guillermo Arduino will play new roles in the television network's programming 24 hours.

Posted Image

Por su parte Claudia Palacios @claudiapCNN tendrá a su cargo el programa de viajes semanal, denominado “Destinos” y continuará comandando “Los Influyentes”, el programa de entrevistas transmitido trimestralmente, el cual contará los puntos de vista de los líderes de opinión de Latinoamérica y Estados Unidos. Además Palacios realizará coberturas especiales de noticias.

Meanwhile Claudia Palacios will be responsible for weekly travel program called "Destinations" and will continue commanding "influencers", the quarterly broadcast talk show, which will have views of opinion leaders from Latin America and The United States. Also Palacios made ​​special news coverage.

Posted Image

El noticiero vespertino “Encuentro” será conducido por Camilo Egaña @camiloCNN. Este nuevo rol se le entregó debido a que desde 2010 se ha desarrollado como reportero de la cadena de manera excepcional, destacando su trabajo en Mirador Mundial.
The evening news "Encounter" will be anchored by Camilo Egana. This new role was given, because since 2010 it has developed as a reporter for the chain so exceptional, highlighting their work on World Report.

Posted Image

Guillermo Arduino @arduinoCNN ahora además de presentar del programa de temas tecnológicos, “Clix”, asumirá la conducción del Mirador Mundial, en el cual verterá su experiencia en temas internacionales, lo cual ofrecerá una perspectiva nueva y enriquecedora a los televidentes de CNN en Español,
Guillermo Arduino, in addition to presenting the program of technology issues, "Clix" now he will be anchored the World Report, for the own experience in news international, also will provide new and enriching perspective to viewers of CNN in Spanish.
@CNNEE.

BY: Escrito por @MunozCNNiReport
and @CNNEEfans
Posted Image

#103 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:40 AM

CNN's Nick Valencia just tweeted:

DEVELOPING- CNNE was taken off the air by certain cable companies in Nicaragua tonight

#104 Frankie

Frankie

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:47 AM

Does anyone know why?

#105 Nuggle

Nuggle

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

A freelancer for CNNe was involved in what could have been a rather embarrassing sponsorship deal, but it seems the solicitation went ahead without her knowledge.

The public relations industry is happy to swallow ordinary happy life events, besmirch them, and poop them back out. It is a virtual besmirchment machine. This is PR Dummies. Besmirching the besmirchers, every week.

In this press release, CNN Espanol correspondent Naibe Reynoso unambiguously hints at a quid pro quo deal to provide media coverage to any company that will sponsor her "Celebrity Baby Shower." (The "celebrity" referred to here is Naibe Reynoso.) It's right here: "This will be a great opportunity to introduce your products to the mass media as she pitches many of her own stories to the networks and blogs about her favorite products." In other words, Naibe Reynoso would like to use her baby shower as an opportunity for professional graft.

More here: http://gawker.com/59...-solicit-bribes

#106 peramirez

peramirez

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:08 PM

Today, Prensario reports on CNÑ's upfront for 2012. The report doesn't include Amanpour. but it does mention Los Influyentes, the new Destinos with Claudia Palacios and the biggest "get" of the network during Ms. Hudson's tenure: Oppenheimer Presenta.

As for the future, and for crying out loud, neither of the new shows they are talking about are news!

Two of them are Trending Topics (another English titled show) and Latinoamérica Opina ("Latin America Says"), which will be, I guess, a couple of yet another multiplatform shows because that's what CNÑ is all about: platforms without content.

The series of special interviews of Mexican presidential candidates was the first time I ever heard México Opina made headlines. I don't get to watch the show, but it was noted by CNNEEfans that the show is deemed as "boring" by many. It'll be an uphill battle for its regional spin-off.

Then there'll be a weekly show hosted by Showbiz cast member René Solorio (or will he get Escenario? Or does he have a show already that I missed? The article is not very clear on that.)

Seriously, I think CNÑ is like a crazy mix of tabloidy HLN, fluffy news-filled CNN/US (CNN Is Terrible. Here's Why. makes that argument) and CNNI, the network of scheduled weekend blackouts.

But they keep on the charade of "we want to give viewers the best information". It should be noted that Ms. Hudson now follows it up with "...that they can get in Spanish" so maybe she's a little more self-aware of how her management style has made CNN en Español a news nightmare. (Also: NOT even close to the best we Spanish speaking people can get in terms of news and information.)

Nowadays, I only watch the network for two reasons, and they're not to get "the best information" because I know I'll be disappointed. Nor I watch it to even get the news as there are better Spanish-speaking news outlets on TV and online. One of said reasons is (some of) the anchors I still believe in and the other one is the (little) faith I have that the network will get over this silly "Celebrities first. Fluff second. Social media third. News if time allows us." phase.

--
Oh, too bad the celebrity baby shower event was cancelled! It would have fit perfectly in CNÑ. Its duration almost matches CNÑ's weekdays daytime news-less block.

Edited by peramirez, 11 May 2012 - 11:20 PM.

"This new management is not one that tolerates any questions. The changes are alienating the public who has been loyal to the network for so many years. They're looking for a new audience. But if you read the comments on the social network sites, the viewers are not pleased with what they see on the air."
Former CNÑer Alberto Padilla to MediaMoves.com

#107 peramirez

peramirez

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

UPDATE on CNÑ's upfront:

Trending Topics will be exactly what I thought: a show about "the 'most tagged' videos, words, phrases and subjects of the week on the social networks". So yes, LolCats and teenage singers are taking over CNÑ. And it just feels right. You know, evolution and all that crap. I would be truly SHOCKED if this ends up being something like The Stream (not that The Stream's the golden standard for social media based shows, because it can feel dragged on).

And it'll be hosted by René Solorio. There goes the mystery.

Source: El Nuevo Herald / Google translation
"This new management is not one that tolerates any questions. The changes are alienating the public who has been loyal to the network for so many years. They're looking for a new audience. But if you read the comments on the social network sites, the viewers are not pleased with what they see on the air."

#108 peramirez

peramirez

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

This is probably the funniest and most embarrasing CNÑ video ever. On Wednesday, the white smoke caught CNÑers completely off-guard. I didn't watch it live as I was working, but watching this video online gives you the full picture of what a mess CNÑ is with breaking news. It isn't like this story came out of the blue. Everyone was expecting a vote, and the election of the new pope had 50-50 chance of happening, yet they were not only airing one of their infamous all-over-the-schedule pretaped programs but did not even have a single journalist, on-air or off-air, ready for the announcement.

You can hear people shouting in the beginning "Approved by CNN! Approved by CNN!" and "White! White! White!" as the chimney-cam overlapped with the "Vatican Conclave" gizmo.

Watch the legendary 19 second fail.

#109 HaBa

HaBa

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

^^ That was REALLY embarassing and unprofessional. Very amateur. Seems, then, that the entire CNN coverage of the new pope was a little mess.

Edited by HaBa, 17 March 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#110 MVJR4

MVJR4

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:47 AM

CNN en Español kicked off air in Venezuela

Because of this, CNNEE put up a live stream on their YouTube channel:

nk3oC4P.png "We need a hashtag... #UpholsteredBarStools?-Hala Gorani, 5/8/15

>CNN/U.S. Anchors/Schedule 2017 2016 2015 SOON: 2014

>HLN Anchors/Schedule 2017

>CNN Philippines Anchors/Schedule 2017

>CNN Philippines videos on my YouTube channel!

#111 jjerome95

jjerome95

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:41 PM

CNN en Español kicked off air in Venezuela

Because of this, CNNEE put up a live stream on their YouTube channel:

They've also attempted to put a live stream through the app but it doesn't work

CNN International Current Anchors and Schedule <--Please update as you see fit

#112 CNN_Maryland

CNN_Maryland

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

They were averaging 30,000 live views on their stream but they just now shut it down to viewers outside of Venezuela (i.e. United States) and now they're averaging 9,000 viewers. It is annoying that CNN makes it so hard to watch their Spanish channel inside the U.S. No live stream on CNNgo like other CNN products

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users