Is CNNE available in HD?

#2 peramirez

peramirez

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

That's quite the revelation! The fact that the backgound graphics are indeed those of Directo USA and the consideration that the uploader of the video does not seem to be related to CNN lead me to believe that there's a CNÑ widescreen feed, at least. However, I can't find anything about CNÑ going widescreen and HD.
Did anyone have better luck finding something about this?

--Vaya descubrimiento! El hecho de que se ven los gráficos de fondo de Directo USA y considerando que el usuario que subió el video a YouTube parece no tener relación alguna con CNN, deduzco que como mínimo, hay una señal de CNÑ en pantalla ancha. Sin embargo, no encuentro ningún artículo sobre el lanzamiento de CNÑ en pantalla ancha o en alta definición.
¿Alguien con más suerte encontró algo sobre esto?
"This new management is not one that tolerates any questions. The changes are alienating the public who has been loyal to the network for so many years. They're looking for a new audience. But if you read the comments on the social network sites, the viewers are not pleased with what they see on the air."
Former CNÑer Alberto Padilla to MediaMoves.com

#3 Hamil

Hamil

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:10 AM

Wow. That is very surprising to see a clip of CNNe in widescreen. :shock:

#4 Lazlo

Lazlo

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:21 AM

I've not seen anything reported about CNNe broadcasting in widescreen or HD, so I'm wondering if it is from an internal source? If the guy who was interviewed uploaded the clip, it's possible he got it from CNNe. That then begs the question: is CNNe transmitting in 16:9 internally only? If so, could a possible conversion to 16:9 for public viewers be on the way (if it isn't the case already)?

#5 fer

fer

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=E6YsV4-8Rxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users