1582 replies to this topic

#1581 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:44 AM

Surprised CNN did not cover airport protests and Judge's decision to stay part of executive order. Must rerun the important "The Eighties" canned programming. Bad move.

We got coverage on CNNi of airport protests.  Not sure about judge's decision -- was asleep. 

#1582 Gman

Gman

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:43 PM

Macron has named his parliament, the UK has an election coming, one of the Chibok girls has escaped boko haram, Ireland's Prime Minister has stepped down (small time, but newsworthy) and none of this is covered on CNNI.

Special counsels, Russia and Trump, FBI, Breaking News.... But nothing International.

Switched on this morning for CNN Newsroom and even Isha Sesay was banging on about Comey and Trump for the hour.

Where do I get International News? I've said it before, I'll say it again. As a non-American, I care more about the hair on a hamster's tiny testicle than I do about the FBI or who leads it.

Republican this, Democrat that, Nancy Pelosi gets a town hall, now a debate between Bernie and Kasich. Good Lord!! There is a whole world beyond American borders folks. Let's hear about it!

#1583 AJJ

AJJ

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

A hair on a hamster's tiny testicle? Oh goodness Gman :rofl:

That's why I'm glad HLN doesn't delve too much into those things. Politics grabs my interest, but I can have it on my mind 24/7 or it will drive me mad.
NEW DAY, BLACK FRIDAY 2015

BERMAN: Have shoppers become hooked on their mobile devices to fill their needs?
PEREIRA: Guilty as charged!
BERMAN: Their shopping needs, I'm talking about. We'll break it down next.
PEREIRA: (gasps) What is wrong with you?!
BERMAN: I don't know!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users