201 replies to this topic

#41 Riceo

Riceo

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:49 AM

I have some links to feeds of CNN USA if anyone around the world wants it. It is usually up. PM me for details. I won't post it publicly.

#42 Jeffmister

Jeffmister

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:00 AM

Has anyone also got a live feed of CNNI - I used to have one on vingo.tv, before it stopped working late last year?

Thanks in advance!

#43 Houston

Houston

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,138 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:55 AM

This site has US and a icon for CNNI, but the CNNI doesn't stream for me.

#44 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,270 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:04 AM

^^^

I didn't know they still had a stream for CNN US. It seems like I've tried watching CNNI before on there, and it's really just CNN.com Channel 1, which runs CNNI for about 4.5 hours a day.

#45 Jeffmister

Jeffmister

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:54 AM

Is there one which broadcasts CNNI 24/7 & not the CNN.com/Live feed?

#46 Jeffmister

Jeffmister

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:17 AM

The usually reliable stream on blinkotv.com is currently not working, don't know when it started although is there anyway to contact the website - might send them a message.

#47 chrislognshot

chrislognshot

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:19 PM

this links stream cnn live from usa. so if over seas want to what CNN from usa use this link

http://www.tvchannel.../6118/CNN-.html

#48 yazmanian_devil

yazmanian_devil

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

Is there a way to watch CNN International via the internet? I'm asking cause I recieved the very bad news that the astra analogue feed of CNN Int' will end on March, 31. which means that I'm not able to watch I-Desk anymore since it's not availabe on CNN.com!
"Twitter rhymes with fritter" Colleen McEdwards

http://www.twitter.com/yazmanian_devil

#49 nodefault

nodefault

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:39 PM

^^ This isn't so much about a web stream, but I'm hopeful that this will help you some. I'm assuming you're pointed to the 19.2E orbital location, currently watching the PAL feed of CNN International Europe via Astra 1KR on the 11627 transponder (vertical polarity).

It appears as though there is a free-to-air digital version of CNN International at that same orbital location on Astra 1M. This means that you should be able to use any DVB receiver with your current satellite dish to receive CNNI on the 11778 transponder. Plus, you have the added benefit of being able to receive a few more English language news services such as EuroNews, France24, Russia Today, AJE, NHK World (Japan) and CCTV9 (China). Frankly, I'm kind of jealous, because such channels are very hard to come by here in the US - I'm lucky to be receiving CNN International through my cable company and AJE via satellite!

Here is a list of what is available on the 19.2E Astra group of satellites: http://www.lyngsat.com/astra19.html

Anything that is listed as PAL under the system column won't be able to be received by a digital (DVB) compliant receiver as it is analog, but anything listed as DVB with the "F" icon (denoting that it is free and un-encrypted) should be able to be received with most any DVB receiver out there.

I hope that this helps! :D

#50 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,270 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

There's also a stream at livestation.com now for viewers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.

#51 cityprod

cityprod

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:10 PM

There's also a stream at livestation.com now for viewers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.

Yeah, but it is a subscription channel on Livestation. And no matter what anyone says, no news channel is worth 4.99 a month, not even CNNI, CNBC or Bloomberg, or even 2.99 a month, which is what is charged for the Al Jazeera services.

#52 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,270 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:10 AM

Yeah, but it is a subscription channel on Livestation. And no matter what anyone says, no news channel is worth 4.99 a month, not even CNNI, CNBC or Bloomberg, or even 2.99 a month, which is what is charged for the Al Jazeera services.

There's actually a free stream of AJE, and it's very high quality. Perhaps it's because I'm in the US where CNNI and BBC World are not freely available, but I'd be willing to pay to see those two channels if Livestation offered them to me.

#53 yazmanian_devil

yazmanian_devil

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:04 PM

thanx for your help guys! I was really disappointed when I tuned in last wednesday just a few minutes before the I-Desk and read that CNN will no longer be available!
"Twitter rhymes with fritter" Colleen McEdwards

http://www.twitter.com/yazmanian_devil

#54 Thok

Thok

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

Hello,
Where are live streams available for the CNN networks:
CNNUS , HLN , CNN en Espanol , CNNj , CNNI , CNN Airport Network , CNN HealthAccent

Thanks

#55 Leeroy

Leeroy

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:38 AM

This link used to have HLN, but it's not been working the past week or more.

http://www.tikilive....w/headline-news

#56 xgrinch

xgrinch

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:29 PM

Guys, anybody has a working CNNi stream? Please PM me :)

#57 hoctoggle

hoctoggle

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:16 PM

It is a secret. *shhhh*
But there are some out there.

#58 Thok

Thok

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:29 AM

It is a secret. *shhhh*

And they are? You are not currently airing CNNI. You always switch the channels.

http://europe.real.c...video/livenews/

I'm a paying subscriber but the CNN link doesn't work. Why is that? Anyone else having this problem?

#59 Thok

Thok

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:19 AM

Any live stream of CNN/US? Please post it or PM me. Thanks

#60 hoctoggle

hoctoggle

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:46 PM

It is a secret. *shhhh*

And they are? You are not currently airing CNNI. You always switch the channels.

http://europe.real.c...video/livenews/

I'm a paying subscriber but the CNN link doesn't work. Why is that? Anyone else having this problem?

Shall I remind about things like : I am doing it for free and stuffs. You don't like the stream - move on. I do what I can. And I stream what I like. It is mostly CNNi + Euronews. And BBC on weekends. Am I doing something wrong?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users