3 replies to this topic

#1 jjerome95

jjerome95

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:01 AM

I think it absolutely disgusting and filth when TV providers have blacked out channels because two corporate fatcats couldn't come to an agreement that doesn't affect them. 

CBS Corp pulled the plug on Bright House Networks using many channels, including Showtime and TMC networks. I think it is utterly disgusting and revolting that we, the consumers, who pay good, hardearned money for a TV service to watch shows like Dexter have to suffer at the hands of these disgusting corporations who could care less about us. It's all for greed and is the most horrendous thing I've heard. TV companies and providers should be ashamed of themselves and feel absolutely sick for letting down their clients. We pay for a service, and we expect to get it. Don't give me this horses*** that they put negotiations off for a month and don't know what's going on because, damnit, I want the TV I payed for. 

Pure filth.Just pure disgraceful filth.

CNN International Current Anchors and Schedule <--Please update as you see fit

#2 modlib

modlib

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:04 AM

Whew, I am glad I don't have Time Warner Cable. Preach it to the choir, brother jjerome!!!

#3 jjerome95

jjerome95

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

And to top it all off, I called up to say that I don't appreciate paying for channels and not getting them, only for the guy to tell me he can give me a US$3 credit. You have to call up to get reimburst. What corporate nonsense. 

And Bright House isn't listed as a CNN.com and CNN App live stream provider. I can't win. 

CNN International Current Anchors and Schedule <--Please update as you see fit

#4 Houston

Houston

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,138 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:32 AM

It's the same thing DishTV did right before the first half of the final season of Breaking Bad - they removed AMC. But AMC reran the episodes when it returned, so no harm. But I would be annoyed to miss Under the Dome.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users