26 replies to this topic

#21 Revorushin

Revorushin

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:50 AM

But then again no Sunday show was cancelled and I am sure at least one out of Inside Polotics, Reliable Sources, GPS or State of the Union could have been axed

#22 hfiles

hfiles

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

A special GOP Convention edition of Inside Politics aired in the 12pm/ET hour today. Has this been airing all week?

#23 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:36 PM

A special GOP Convention edition of Inside Politics aired in the 12pm/ET hour today. Has this been airing all week?

Yes, they will be airing it all this week and next week  for the conventions.. 

#24 James Jayoma

James Jayoma

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

Inside Politics will be back on its daily noon slot starting at Sep 26 as a replacement for Ashleigh's Legal View.
We'll have another hour of news from around the world as this broadcast continues to our viewers on CNN USA & CNN International. --George Howell

#25 James Jayoma

James Jayoma

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

Inside Politics will be back on its daily noon slot starting at Sep 26 as a replacement for Ashleigh's Legal View.
We'll have another hour of news from around the world as this broadcast continues to our viewers on CNN USA & CNN International. --George Howell

#26 stuartfanning

stuartfanning

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:12 PM

I stopped watching this during the weeks running up to the election. John King and most of his pundit guests were so one sided for Clinton. I dislike Trump but think the coverage should be more even handed coming up to the election.

Edited by stuartfanning, 14 November 2016 - 03:12 PM.

#27 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:43 PM

I think it's reprehensible to show all the Trumpets  spouting their racist, sexist, etc. blather.   So the question is:  do you show it, or do you appear pro-Clinton (as you say it.  I thought it as merely anti-Trump)

Mosttly I didn't mind the surrogates for the other Republican presidential candidates because they didn't appear to be racist, sexist, etc.  But these guys and this man?  No.  

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users