27 replies to this topic

#21 Revorushin

Revorushin

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:50 AM

But then again no Sunday show was cancelled and I am sure at least one out of Inside Polotics, Reliable Sources, GPS or State of the Union could have been axed

#22 hfiles

hfiles

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

A special GOP Convention edition of Inside Politics aired in the 12pm/ET hour today. Has this been airing all week?

#23 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:36 PM

A special GOP Convention edition of Inside Politics aired in the 12pm/ET hour today. Has this been airing all week?

Yes, they will be airing it all this week and next week  for the conventions.. 

#24 James Jayoma

James Jayoma

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

Inside Politics will be back on its daily noon slot starting at Sep 26 as a replacement for Ashleigh's Legal View.
We'll have another hour of news from around the world as this broadcast continues to our viewers on CNN USA & CNN International. --George Howell

#25 James Jayoma

James Jayoma

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

Inside Politics will be back on its daily noon slot starting at Sep 26 as a replacement for Ashleigh's Legal View.
We'll have another hour of news from around the world as this broadcast continues to our viewers on CNN USA & CNN International. --George Howell

#26 stuartfanning

stuartfanning

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:12 PM

I stopped watching this during the weeks running up to the election. John King and most of his pundit guests were so one sided for Clinton. I dislike Trump but think the coverage should be more even handed coming up to the election.

Edited by stuartfanning, 14 November 2016 - 03:12 PM.

#27 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,033 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:43 PM

I think it's reprehensible to show all the Trumpets  spouting their racist, sexist, etc. blather.   So the question is:  do you show it, or do you appear pro-Clinton (as you say it.  I thought it as merely anti-Trump)

Mosttly I didn't mind the surrogates for the other Republican presidential candidates because they didn't appear to be racist, sexist, etc.  But these guys and this man?  No.  

#28 jjerome95

jjerome95

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:13 PM

Starting Yesterday (Sunday, September 24th), Inside Politics began using the "State of the Union" setup, using the desk in the same position, with the same camera angles. The Video Wall on the Studio B side features a still image of the Studio A side before the recent upgrade the remove the RP Wall and add new Video walls on that side of the studio. These are from today's show.

Screen_Shot_2017-09-25_at_12.57.01_PM.pn

Inside_2.png

Inside_3.png

Inside_4.png

CNN International Current Anchors and Schedule <--Please update as you see fit

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users