#1 NZCNNFan

NZCNNFan

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:13 AM

Use this thread to grumble about CNN's ongoing coverage of MH370

"The people who watch Fox are not going to watch CNN. You know, let's be honest" Fareed Zakaria

#2 NZCNNFan

NZCNNFan

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:15 AM

DA HELL? So CNN needs to rent planes, for News?? So what did Walter Cronkite do back in the 1960s
http://www.mediaite....mh370-coverage/

"The people who watch Fox are not going to watch CNN. You know, let's be honest" Fareed Zakaria

#3 CNN_Maryland

CNN_Maryland

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:41 AM

DA HELL? So CNN needs to rent planes, for News?? So what did Walter Cronkite do back in the 1960s
http://www.mediaite....mh370-coverage/

I understand the anger over the ridiculousness that is CNN's Flight 370 coverage, but with all due respect it isn't the 1960's and there are new tools to cover the news.

Cronkite didn't use iPad's or virtual studios. It's all changed and tools such as the flight simulator (maybe not an actual plane, which wasn't actually used) can be beneficial.... But using the flight simulator EVERDAY is overkill on CNN's part

#4 NZCNNFan

NZCNNFan

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

DA HELL? So CNN needs to rent planes, for News?? So what did Walter Cronkite do back in the 1960shttp://www.mediaite....mh370-coverage/

I understand the anger over the ridiculousness that is CNN's Flight 370 coverage, but with all due respect it isn't the 1960's and there are new tools to cover the news.
Cronkite didn't use iPad's or virtual studios. It's all changed and tools such as the flight simulator (maybe not an actual plane, which wasn't actually used) can be beneficial.... But using the flight simulator EVERDAY is overkill on CNN's part

I agree, we need new ways to present news but renting out airplanes is just ridiculous.

#5 xgrinch

xgrinch

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

mrDZPnN.jpg

#6 CNN_Maryland

CNN_Maryland

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:01 AM

image.jpg

A QUESTION CANNOT BE BREAKING NEWS!!! DONT CALL ANYTHING REGARDING FLIGHT 370 "BREAKING NEWS" UNTIL THEY FIND IT! POOR FAMILIES LOOKING AT THE NEWS, GETTING THEIR HOPES UP THEN BEING LET DOWN

#7 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:37 PM

DA HELL? So CNN needs to rent planes, for News?? So what did Walter Cronkite do back in the 1960shttp://www.mediaite....mh370-coverage/

I agree, we need new ways to present news but renting out airplanes is just ridiculous.

I think it's kind of cool.  Actually getting to see inside the cockpit of a 777.  

#8 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 02:15 AM

Do we really need a recap of the Flight 370 coverage?  CNN spent so many hours covering it that I could recite this information contained in the program in my sleep.    

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users