144 replies to this topic

#141 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:25 PM

Shame on CNN for getting that lady on the show last night. In a car crash interview, which had no substance. I feel sorry for the lady who lost her son. Absolutely pointless and just created more heartache for the lady.

They got absolutley nothing out of that interview and it was very poorly handled.

#142 hfiles

hfiles

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:08 PM

Extended edition of TWRN tonight for additional coverage of the London Terror Attack.

EDIT: I got up for 10 minutes and now Lynda Kinkade is anchoring, presumably from CNN Center?

Edited by hfiles, 19 June 2017 - 08:35 PM.

#143 Revorushin

Revorushin

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

Extended edition of TWRN tonight for additional coverage of the London Terror Attack.

EDIT: I got up for 10 minutes and now Lynda Kinkade is anchoring, presumably from CNN Center?

they lost the signal to Hala. That was a backup. Still makes me think whether they just always have someone in studio for things like that.

#144 hfiles

hfiles

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:01 PM

they lost the signal to Hala. That was a backup. Still makes me think whether they just always have someone in studio for things like that.

That makes sense. I wondered if that was the case, but I also thought "well, maybe it could have been an instance where they had someone in the studio to handle the day's other news."

#145 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:22 PM

That makes sense. I wondered if that was the case, but I also thought "well, maybe it could have been an instance where they had someone in the studio to handle the day's other news."

Who covered it?  

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users