CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

Seems CNN won't show us those videos:

http://www.liveleak....=bc6_1420632668

http://www.liveleak....=85c_1420633406

"And here we see the majestic B-52. Look closely when her little babies now take their first step into adulthood. They carefully leave the warmth of her mothers belly and set foot into the wild. Silently they fly towards their new home and lodge themselves into the ground and bringing some motherfu**in freedom to anyone in need. The B-52 is now ready to mate again and soon another batch of little bomblings will spawn from its womb to continue the never ending cycle of freedom and democracy."
Keksmonster0991

#2 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:41 PM

I don't need to see everything.  

#3 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:40 AM

Yesterday someone had a Dallas policeman on as an expert.  When questioned about how to identify and find these men, he said that sometimes you get lucky and they leave an ID card.  I thought, yeah, but these guys are too organized for that.  Whoops! Was I wrong.  

#4 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

So now we have the typical blanket coverage of an event from CNN.  We have Chris Cuomo in  Paris acting as the Paris  anchor.  Hala Gorani is there as a "color person" -- she's talking about Paris and Parisians.  Atika Shubert was in the woods where they thought the brothers were last night.  She's probably getting some sleep and warmth now.  Jim Bitterman is on his way to a related location.  Jim Sciutto is there. 

Michaela and Alison are in the US -- oh I see.  It's the CNN show with Alyson, Michaela and Mr. Cuomo and he is in Paris.  Mr. Cuomo just asked Ms. Gorani to help him with the Franco-Algerian names and a translation of the French police communication.  

Makes sense. 

#5 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:35 AM

Woke up to ----- Michael Holmes and Isha Sesay anchoring the Saturday show.  How nice to hear their accents.  But isn't it time to stop the wall to wall coverage?

At least I just saw the tail section of the plane being hauled onto a boat --  a week ago it would have been the top story.

I read on Twitter that Boko Harum has massacred thousands in Nigeria over the last week.  Didn't hear it on CNN.  Maybe at least we could still have CNN Now at the top and bottom of the hour to let us know about the rest of the world.  

#6 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:04 AM

oh well, we've got more CNN domestic folks.  

#7 garh

garh

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:00 PM

oh well, we've got more CNN domestic folks.  

And even more rolling coverage seems to be ongoing

#8 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:41 PM

We have had the never-present Arwa Damon reporting and the always-present NPW, too on the air, too.  .  

#9 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:07 PM

Just saw Hala Gorani interviewing the French Defense Minister in French.  Not sure I've heard her speak French before -- more than a few words. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users