29 replies to this topic

#21 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:30 PM

Since weekend Today show is only 1 day a week , Willie Geist does Solo Sunday Today now, Stephanie could be on MSNBC and Today show , I've seen Erica Hill doing the 2pm  The Place for Politics slot on MSNBC for about 3 weeks now.  Plus I don't know where the would put Stephanie on MSNBC unless they are going back to a settled schedule soon, they been in a chaos anchor mode since February. 

#22 CNN_Maryland

CNN_Maryland

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:09 PM

That's what doesn't make any sense. Erica is moved off Weekend Today to work at MSNBC when Weekend Today is just Saturdays now. Stephanie will probably work Weekend Today and MSNBC, why can't Erica do the same? And I would say there's plenty of room for schedule changes. 9-11am and 12-1pm and even 1-5pm are open for changes. 

#23 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:06 PM

Did kind of figure Ruhle  did leave for something bigger , and  Weekend Today show is bigger than being on Bloomberg .. knew it would have to be more than just going to MSNBC daytime. I feel sorry for Erica, she's excellent always being pushed out though ,I feel MSNBC might be keeping her until the contract is over and she leaves to something else. (maybe CNN /HLN again) 

#24 imjohndoeandthisiscnn

imjohndoeandthisiscnn

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:53 PM

http://www.adweek.co...day-show/294144

It looks like Stephanie will anchor Weekend Today as well as a daily MSNBC slot. Erica Hill left the show to anchor on MSNBC. Stephanie nor Erica have a time slot yet, I can't think of when they will anchor as there are only so many hours in the day with each anchor doing a two hour slot apart from Tamron Hall and Andrea Mitchell.

"The news coverage continues. Around the world, around the clock, this is CNN." - Richard Quest, 20 May 2016

#25 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:40 PM

Erica Hill has been doing the 2pm slot since she left the today... none of the anchors have a 2 hour slot anymore .It's still pretty random except Jose at 9, Tamron still at 11, Mitchell at 12pm, Hill at 2pmet, Kate Snow 3pmet,  various  10, 1, and 4pm. 

#26 imjohndoeandthisiscnn

imjohndoeandthisiscnn

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:33 AM

Oh really, that doesn't seem very cost efficient, just a waste of money. Is Thomas Roberts not still anchoring?

"The news coverage continues. Around the world, around the clock, this is CNN." - Richard Quest, 20 May 2016

#27 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:27 AM

Oh really, that doesn't seem very cost efficient, just a waste of money. Is Thomas Roberts not still anchoring?

Thomas Roberts is still anchoring he did Monday the 16th,  1pmet,   but not rest of  week , the plane did cause them to make some changes. They seem to have gone back to their pre 2008  random anchoring mode. 

Also, here's Stephanie being introduced on the Today Show ...erm Today  http://www.today.com/video/welcome-stephanie-ruhle-weekend-today-gains-new-anchor-690189891705

Edited by sky303, 22 May 2016 - 01:32 AM.

#28 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:44 PM

Stephanie will be anchoring 9am ET on MSNBC starting soon according to Mediaite 

#29 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:15 AM

Today was the first day of Stephanie's Hour of MSNBC Live 

here are some videos  from the show from msnbc's website  (not sure if there's any geo blocking ) 

London remain a finance capital? 

Arianna Huffington interview 

The Future of Stop Trump 

#30 ginnyfan

ginnyfan

• Moderators
  • 10,459 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:52 PM

I miss Steph. :no:  Sure it's a huge career move for her and MSNBC/NBC got an amazing talent but too bad for international viewers. I can see Steph moving up in years to come. She's too good not to. :Yes:

We'll back tomorrow , if they let us out of our cages. - Monita and Owen on CNN Today, 2008.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users