#761 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,036 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:12 PM

http://www.cairoscen...motion-Campaign

Article on the Ads for tourism in Egypt that are running now from an Egyptian magazine. 

#762 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,036 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

love the banana/apple Facts promo.  And by the way, CNN got best promo for the one that shows what gores on to get you a story (aka Al Bargir goes to Greek Refugee camp.)  Who eing up with these ideas is very talented.  

#763 Gman

Gman

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:26 PM

love the banana/apple Facts promo.  And by the way, CNN got best promo for the one that shows what gores on to get you a story (aka Al Bargir goes to Greek Refugee camp.)  Who eing up with these ideas is very talented.  

Everytime I see it, it makes me think of an old Frasier episode where Marty was trying to teach the dog (Eddie) how to fetch a banana! "Ba-nah-nah"!!!

#764 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,036 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:51 AM

Everytime I see it, it makes me think of an old Frasier episode where Marty was trying tto teach the dog (Eddie) how to fetch a banana! "Ba-nah-nah"

Don't remember it.  I'll have to search for it.  By the by, I also thought it was an Apple (computer) at first.  

#765 Gman

Gman

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Everytime I see it, it makes me think of an old Frasier episode where Marty was trying tto teach the dog (Eddie) how to fetch a banana! "Ba-nah-nah"

Don't remember it.  I'll have to search for it.  By the by, I also thought it was an Apple (computer) at first.  

Season 3, episode 13! Moon Dance

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users