4 replies to this topic

#1 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,033 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

One of the reasons I like living abroad us that the US election coverage is limited.  Not this year.  I'm sooooooooo tired of it.  Blah!  

Having said that I watched the press conference by The Donald (aka Donald Trump)   He actually was a little charming, although I never would vote for him or think his policies make sense.  

Edited by Carolina Argentina, 20 August 2015 - 05:32 PM.

#2 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:52 AM

CNN announced who will be in their debate on the 16th of September 

#3 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:00 AM

I'm waiting for America's Bastille Day moment myself. It's time that this country goes through a few republics of its own.

#4 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,033 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:39 AM

I'm waiting for America's Bastille Day moment myself. It's time that this country goes through a few republics of its own.

hahahaha

#5 Houston

Houston

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:34 PM

I'm just going to throw this out here because it bugs me - and I really really don't like the Senator from Texas.

We are getting wall to wall coverage of Trump and his birthers etc. today because I guess absolutely nothing else is going on in the world.

As I understand it, Obama can't be a "legitimate" President because (as THEY believe) he wasn't born in this country, his father was foreign although his mother was American. But their darling, Teddy Cruz, wasn't born in America, his father was foreign and only his mother was American. Same fact pattern (but in this case true).

So how can they support him for President? Plus why was it legal for him to be sworn in as a US senator while he held Canadian citizenship?

I think I better go back to the baseball.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users