CNN Middle East Business Forum

1 reply to this topic

#1 Houston

Houston

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:49 PM

A host of global business leaders will come together on November 26 to discuss the theme “Beyond Oil in a Changing World” at the first ever CNN Middle East Business Forum. Discussion will be led and accompanied by analysis from CNN’s foremost experts on business and Middle East – Anchor and Managing Editor, Abu Dhabi, Becky Anderson, CNNMoney Editor at Large Richard Quest, and CNNMoney Emerging Markets Editor John Defterios.

“Exploring the theme of ‘Beyond Oil in a Changing World’ is central to CNN’s business reporting of the Middle East and its global partners in many industries,” said Becky Anderson, Anchor and Managing Editor, CNN Abu Dhabi. “We are delighted to be creating the first CNN Middle East Business Forum and bringing the thoughts of the leaders and change-makers to our global audience. This will be the biggest event that CNN has held here in Abu Dhabi since we opened our bureau back in 2009, and I couldn’t be happier to be part of it.”

#2 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:51 PM

A host of global business leaders will come together on November 26 to discuss the theme “Beyond Oil in a Changing World” at the first ever CNN Middle East Business Forum. Discussion will be led and accompanied by analysis from CNN’s foremost experts on business and Middle East – Anchor and Managing Editor, Abu Dhabi, Becky Anderson, CNNMoney Editor at Large Richard Quest, and CNNMoney Emerging Markets Editor John Defterios.

“Exploring the theme of ‘Beyond Oil in a Changing World’ is central to CNN’s business reporting of the Middle East and its global partners in many industries,” said Becky Anderson, Anchor and Managing Editor, CNN Abu Dhabi. “We are delighted to be creating the first CNN Middle East Business Forum and bringing the thoughts of the leaders and change-makers to our global audience. This will be the biggest event that CNN has held here in Abu Dhabi since we opened our bureau back in 2009, and I couldn’t be happier to be part of it.”

Sounds good.  

Sounds really interesting.  Unfortunately I'll be on vacation in Siwa, Egypt -- 4 wheeling through the desert dunes, eating fine dining and checking out ancient ruins (some of which were visited by Cleopatra and Marc Anthony) and will miss it.  I'd be appreciative if someone could record it.  

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users