#41 Mike

Mike

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:26 AM

Looked stunning in red today.
A little bit sleeping beauty though, you could easily see it in her eyes that she was pulled out of bed against her will. :)

KLS is actually married to a malaysian lawyer. I read it in an article about her on Singapore's Straits Times.

"Kristie Lu Stout was born in San Francisco,California,in 1976 as the second of three sisters from an americam father and chinese mother. She started her career as a model at just age 13 when she was spotted by a top agent who rapidly got her into the modeling business.
Later she received a master's degree in media studies from Stanford Univeristy,California,before heading to China where she studied advanced Mandarin at Beijing's Qinghua University. She joined CNN International in 2001 as technology correspondent and is currently a news anchor for CNNI's morning program CNN Today in Hong Kong. Kristie is 30 years old and is married to a malaysian lawyer. She is currently expecting her first child".

You've read that on a newspaper? Wow, i never thought that kristie had been a model and especially at such a young age. I wonder if her sisters do look as pretty as she does :D
So i guess it's oficial that she is pregnant. That malaysian lawyer of hers is one lucky guy indeed.

#42 Guest_Jay H._*

Guest_Jay H._*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:44 PM

Thanks for the information!
I thought she was younger so that means she started to work at Cnn by the age of 25 which is a remarkable step. It didn't surprise me that she was once a model because she's way too pretty. It didn't surprise me that she is also married but if she is expecting that means that she will leave Cnn in a couple of months :( It is a for a good reason anyway I wish everything turns out good for her and the baby.

#43 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:38 PM

Kristie at CNN future summit in Singapore May 23rd

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 xgrinch

xgrinch

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:58 AM

http://pics.livejour...ch/pic/00d1xh91
http://pics.livejour...ch/pic/00d1y5hd
http://pics.livejour...ch/pic/00d1zrqd
http://pics.livejour...ch/pic/00d20yy8
http://pics.livejour...ch/pic/00d216q7
http://pics.livejour...ch/pic/00d224eb

#45 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:12 AM

Guest, thanks for the "Future Summit" pics. Did you take them yourself? Were you in the audience?

BTW, great caps there, Xgrinch! Thanks for your contribution (as always).

#46 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:43 PM

In fact it was a friend of mine who is a photographer that took the pictures at the summit. I was there just as part of the audience. :)

Another one from Singapore
Posted Image

#47 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:12 PM

Actually, that one is from Beijing i guess.

#48 Mike

Mike

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:11 AM

Now, that skirt she is wearing should be banned particullary from newscast. That's all i can say.

#49 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:55 AM

In fact it was a friend of mine who is a photographer that took the pictures at the summit. I was there just as part of the audience. :)

Well, please give my thanks to your friend for taking the pics, and again, thanks to you for uploading and sharing them.

#50 The Workaholic

The Workaholic

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:01 AM

This morning:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

2 years ago:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#51 Nexties

Nexties

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:47 AM

... And on [email protected] a before that ... Kristie ROCKS! :D

#52 logiclee

logiclee

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:05 PM

I don't understand why they decided to keep Kristie and Hugh Rimington apart on CNN Today. Any idea?
Thanks for the caps Workaholic! I really like the older pics, Kristie looks prettier with only part of her hair pulled back instead of it all.
Anyway that's always a pleasure to watch my favorite CNN anchor. :D

#53 logiclee

logiclee

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:22 PM

KLS is actually married to a malaysian lawyer. I read it in an article about her on Singapore's Straits Times.

"Kristie Lu Stout was born in San Francisco,California,in 1976 as the second of three sisters from an americam father and chinese mother. She started her career as a model at just age 13 when she was spotted by a top agent who rapidly got her into the modeling business.
Later she received a master's degree in media studies from Stanford Univeristy,California,before heading to China where she studied advanced Mandarin at Beijing's Qinghua University. She joined CNN International in 2001 as technology correspondent and is currently a news anchor for CNNI's morning program CNN Today in Hong Kong. Kristie is 30 years old and is married to a malaysian lawyer. She is currently expecting her first child".

OMG I didn't know that she is pregnant! :shock: Are you sure you read that?

#54 Spitfire

Spitfire

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:02 PM

I have been making complimentary postings about KLS for two years now but the Kristie thread has never been as busy as it has been lately, great to see that the charming Kristie LU is receiving more attention.

Love those Future Summit pics from a newcomer.

PS Also Global Office has missed the last 2 months therefore I think sadly we have seen the end of it's run. Could this be due to KLS carrying a bun in the oven. :lol: When Spark ended viewers were never told anything we just had to draw our own conclusion I guess the same thing will happen to GO.
Quote of the week
Holmesy on Hala
"Do not adjust your set she really is that beautiful."
YWT 14th November 2006

#55 ginnyfan

ginnyfan

• Moderators
  • 10,499 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:53 PM

Kristie looks great on those old pics. The background was lovely, nice changing colours. I miss those days. Now everything is white and blue, and this temporary set is so ugly I can't watch any HK news.
We'll back tomorrow , if they let us out of our cages. - Monita and Owen on CNN Today, 2008.

#56 logiclee

logiclee

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:20 AM

She looked beautiful in pink this morning. Any caps, please?

PS Also Global Office has missed the last 2 months therefore I think sadly we have seen the end of it's run. Could this be due to KLS carrying a bun in the oven. :lol: When Spark ended viewers were never told anything we just had to draw our own conclusion I guess the same thing will happen to GO.

Actually I never understood exactly why both shows ended. Global Office was very interesting maybe even better that Spark. I do hope that Kristie continues to present Go until the baby is due. :)

#57 Spitfire

Spitfire

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:36 AM

More High-Class Dentistry from KLS. :D

Posted Image
Quote of the week
Holmesy on Hala
YWT 14th November 2006

#58 Spitfire

Spitfire

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:32 AM

KLS's legs may have been carved by a
World Renowned Sculptor or Sculptress.
Posted Image
Quote of the week
Holmesy on Hala
YWT 14th November 2006

#59 Mike

Mike

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:30 PM

She really is damn gorgeous. The exotic beauty type.

@logiclee:
Who's the pretty lady in your avatar? Not from CNN i guess... Just curious. :)

#60 logiclee

logiclee

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:59 PM

Both Kristie and Andrew Stevens will be doing a special on Beijing road to Olympics starting August 4th to 12th. Kristie will report live for "CNN Today" from locations around Beijing while Andrew will do the same for "World News Asia".
I'm looking forward to watch it! :)

@logiclee: Who's the pretty lady in your avatar? Not from CNN i guess... Just curious. :)

That's french news anchor for LCI (La Chaine Info) Melissa Theuriau. She is one of the best journalists we have and by far the most beautiful. :D

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users