#1 David

David

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:33 AM

Hey Guys!

I worked on this last night, but can't get it below 3MB, so it's not really avatar worth, and it is a little big, but I thought i'd share it to you anyways :)

I used the caps provided by all kinds of you guys, and I thank you ;) If you would like it removed, I will do!

Attached Files

#2 Richard

Richard

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:47 AM

Great idea David - I love it! :D The simple one's great anyway, if you can't get the other one under 3mb. :D

#3 David

David

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:12 AM

Great idea David - I love it! :D The simple one's great anyway, if you can't get the other one under 3mb. :D

I'll work on a few, if you have any requests, I can try to fufill them! Though I only have 19 more passes on Easy GIF Animator

#4 Richard

Richard

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:11 AM

Since you've offered to do some more, would you be able to do one with my five CNN faves: 8)

Ralitsa
Hala
Anjali
Colleen
Kristie

If possible, could you try to get caps with nice smiles, like this, for example:
Posted Image

Thanks soooooooooooooo much David :D :D :D

Edit: I've just looked on the avatar settings on the user control panel, and it says avatars can only be 100x100 pixels, and 100kb in size. If it's going to take ages to change the caps to this size, just tell me, and I'll do it instead. Thanks! :D

#5 David

David

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:21 PM

Since you've offered to do some more, would you be able to do one with my five CNN faves: 8)

Ralitsa
Hala
Anjali
Colleen
Kristie

If possible, could you try to get caps with nice smiles, like this, for example:
Posted Image

Thanks soooooooooooooo much David :D :D :D

Edit: I've just looked on the avatar settings on the user control panel, and it says avatars can only be 100x100 pixels, and 100kb in size. If it's going to take ages to change the caps to this size, just tell me, and I'll do it instead. Thanks! :D

There is no problem in making it, but the problem is at 100x100 is very hard to see who they are. I can still do it, but i'll also make a 200x200 :)

Posted Image

#6 Richard

Richard

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:54 PM

:D :D :D Absolutely beautiuful :D :D :D

Thanks so much David - it's brilliant. 8)

However, I'm having problems making this site let me have it as an avatar:
For some reason, the site thinks it is 101 pixels wide, which it won't accept. Also, it thinks the file is too big. So, I've made new GIF files from your excellent choice of pics containing only one image each, all of which are less than 100 pixels big, and only about 5kb in size each. Hopefully you will be able to use these to do an avatar that this site will accept. If you'd rather reduce their size in a different way, feel free not to use the ones I have done below (and inthe following post - you can only put 3 attchments in one post).

I hope this doesn't take too much of your time up - just tell me if you can't be bothered! - but it really made me smile when I saw the one you just did.

Unfortunately the quality is a bit lower, but it's still great.

Attached File  1.GIF   4.83KB   954 downloads
Attached File  2.GIF   4.31KB   954 downloads
Attached File  3.GIF   3.74KB   949 downloads

Thanks

#7 Richard

Richard

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:55 PM

Here's the last two:

Attached File  4.GIF   4.22KB   939 downloads
Attached File  5.GIF   4.43KB   938 downloads

Again, thanks so much. :D :D :D

#8 Arrapare

Arrapare

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:10 PM

Hey Guys!

I worked on this last night, but can't get it below 3MB, so it's not really avatar worth, and it is a little big, but I thought i'd share it to you anyways :)

I used the caps provided by all kinds of you guys, and I thank you ;) If you would like it removed, I will do!

That is great work! Well done!

Does anyone still make CNN avatars. I only a cat at the moment but I need a proper one.
My forum friends on twitter:
yazmanian_devil morpium Leroy greekdude ginnyfan peramirez dezbee2008 goursote Spitfire
My CNN friends on twitter:
Jennifer delgado Kristie Lu Stout Jim clancy Rosemary Church Kyra Philips Mark McKay Errol Barnett Backstory
http://www.twitter.com/arrapare

#9 David

David

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

I totally forgot about this project! Actually, I think i'll do a few more, and finish that one I seemed to have abandoned on Richard o.o, (definitely not my style :P). Place some requests and i'll try to make em'!

#10 Arrapare

Arrapare

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:20 AM

I would love a proper made logo. I don't really have a real favorite anchor but.
My forum friends on twitter:
yazmanian_devil morpium Leroy greekdude ginnyfan peramirez dezbee2008 goursote Spitfire
My CNN friends on twitter:
Jennifer delgado Kristie Lu Stout Jim clancy Rosemary Church Kyra Philips Mark McKay Errol Barnett Backstory
http://www.twitter.com/arrapare

#11 Shinta

Shinta

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:31 PM

What about a men of CNN avatar? :D

Cal Perry, Michael Ware, Rob Marciano... Mmmmm

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic