287 replies to this topic

#281 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:54 AM

There's a new article on broadbandtvnews.com that lists Andrew as Asia Pacific editor based in Hong Kong and "joining the CNNMoney roster". Old info or has he only quit gen news to focus on CNNMoney?

Not sure if this means much of anything.   Deftarios is listed as being a part of the CNNMoney team and yesterday he was reporting from China.  I don't think it was a $$ related matter.  

#282 Sandy

Sandy

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

Actually I just stumbled over a very similar article dated exactly one year earlier. Not sure why broadbandtvnews dug this topic up again, but I guess that means it's outdated.

"I don't know what the poor dinosaurs have done wrong." John Vause on a meteorite wiping out the dinosaur population being related to karma. Oct 2015

"I'm Jonathan Mann. I'm gonna rush to the next studio, change my tie and bring you a whole new edition of Political Mann." Closing remarks at the end of CNN News Now. Dec 2015

#283 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:52 PM

Just saw Andrew Stevens narrating a segment on Innovative Cities on China building a waterfall with the help with a polluted lake. Guess he's still there.  Since there's been so much US coverage we haven't seen a lot of the old folks reporting.  

#284 Sandy

Sandy

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:08 AM

Just saw Andrew Stevens narrating a segment on Innovative Cities on China building a waterfall with the help with a polluted lake. Guess he's still there.  Since there's been so much US coverage we haven't seen a lot of the old folks reporting.  

I'd love that to be true! His CNN profile page has been gone since the news of his departure made the rounds, though. So hopefully it's not just an old thing they only found time to air now.

"I don't know what the poor dinosaurs have done wrong." John Vause on a meteorite wiping out the dinosaur population being related to karma. Oct 2015

"I'm Jonathan Mann. I'm gonna rush to the next studio, change my tie and bring you a whole new edition of Political Mann." Closing remarks at the end of CNN News Now. Dec 2015

#285 Jordy

Jordy

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

Unfortunately I think it is an old piece, as he done a series on this a while back. I'm guessing they're just running them out, like how they did with Monita's last shows when she did Talk Asia.

#286 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:20 AM

He's been on during the time that Xi was in HK.   At first he was id'd as a journalist, but today he's a "CNN correspondent,"  I guess he's back.

#287 James Jayoma

James Jayoma

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:02 PM

Anchoring News Stream tonight, in for Kristie.

We'll have another hour of news from around the world as this broadcast continues to our viewers on CNN USA & CNN International. --George Howell

#288 Sandy

Sandy

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:57 PM

Anchoring News Stream tonight, in for Kristie.

Thanks for the heads-up! I think that was the first time I've seen Andrew this year, with him having been gone for most of it. :-)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users