9 replies to this topic

#1 David

David

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:21 PM

CNNPolitics.com is the sister website to CNN.com relating to all political news items for the America Votes 2008

#2 Richard

Richard

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:49 PM

My favorite part of the CNN website. It's miles ahead of the other big two (MSNBC and Fox) for election coverage. 8)

For non-Americans, the 'Election 101' page is very useful at getting your head round all the complicated delegates, superdelegates, primaries, conventions, etc. A British newspaper I read sometimes, The Times [of London], even took a big chunk off this page and put it in the newspaper a few days ago.

That brings me to something else - CNN's "Quoted everywhere" line is really coming true because of all this election stuff, which is great to see.

#3 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:26 PM

Love this site!! Really cool stuff to do!

#4 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

Again, CNNPolitics.com is my homepage. Very informative indeed.

#5 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:11 AM

I can't put my finger on it, but it looks like they changed the header of this site. I think they changed it from black to grey, maybe?

#6 Jon

Jon

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:20 AM

^ I'm pretty sure the header has always been gray. Looks the same to me.

#7 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:16 AM

CNN Relaunches Online Political Coverage

CNN has unveiled some significant changes to the digital home for its political coverage, showcasing the whole of CNN’s world-class political reporting front and center online. Focused on providing users with a more social, conversational and visually compelling online news experience that is easy to navigate, CNNPolitics.com and its companion blog, the Political Ticker, draw on the full strength of CNN’s unparalleled reporting resources – including CNN.com’s political reporting team, the CNN Political Unit, CNN’s Washington and New York bureaus and journalists in the field.

#8 Hamil

Hamil

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the CNNPolitics.com website? I have tried a couple of times and all I get is a blank page when it redirects to edition.cnn.com/politics

Attached File  cnnpolitics.jpg   74.71KB   1 downloads

#9 Riceo

Riceo

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:27 AM

No issues for me. I'm wondering if you change the /POLITICS to lower case /politics if you have any luck?

#10 Hamil

Hamil

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:02 AM

Thanks Riceo, it worked when I did your suggestion. FYI, the /POLITICS is the url CNN.com linked to and I just clicked it without even noticing the /POLITICS was in capitol letters

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users