42 replies to this topic

#41 mehmeh!

mehmeh!

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:24 AM

Wow, jealous of their bumpers. When will our CNN Philippines get the same bumper treatment? :-(

I Agree

I saw their on screen graphics and their flipper is better than CNN Philippines. I Guess they (cnnph) must revamp their flipper, but the only problem is they need to remove the grey title gizmo in exchange with that. 

Edited by mehmeh!, 09 April 2017 - 06:24 AM.

#42 James Jayoma

James Jayoma

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:58 AM

Wow, jealous of their bumpers. When will our CNN Philippines get the same bumper treatment? :-(

I Agree

I saw their on screen graphics and their flipper is better than CNN Philippines. I Guess they (cnnph) must revamp their flipper, but the only problem is they need to remove the grey title gizmo in exchange with that. 

They can remove the flipper when doing live news so the gray gizmo stays, and do the opposite without the gizmo when showing tape just like what CNNi does. Only thing is if they could make their gizmo and flipper a bit thicker (as thick as CNN's) for the audiences to understand what's below the headline bar.

We'll have another hour of news from around the world as this broadcast continues to our viewers on CNN USA & CNN International. --George Howell

#43 mehmeh!

mehmeh!

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:37 PM

I Agree

They can remove the flipper when doing live news so the gray gizmo stays, and do the opposite without the gizmo when showing tape just like what CNNi does. Only thing is if they could make their gizmo and flipper a bit thicker (as thick as CNN's) for the audiences to understand what's below the headline bar.

Indeed. That will work as well.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users