653 replies to this topic

#41 zack10

zack10

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:48 PM

she must have loved that blouse to go and buy it in another color. Well I have done the same. I like this sweater and I bought it in two differents colors HaHa

#42 terradactyl

terradactyl

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:24 PM

Just wanted to post my appreciation of Jennifer. Tuned in to weather the other night (UK) by chance and was transfixed. Passion, beauty and intelligence - only comparable experience was first time seeing the great Femi Oke presenting.

#43 terradactyl

terradactyl

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:06 AM

Have missed Jen this past week - anyone know where she is?

#44 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,270 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:42 AM

She was on CNN Today London yesterday.

#45 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:32 AM

good to see her; gosh she's so hyper all the time!

#46 terradactyl

terradactyl

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:59 PM

Thanks, Charles, found her on this morning 5 a.m. (UK). With a startling red top and black skirt combination that really suited her but made her look like she'd dressed for the night and stopped by to do her broadcast before hitting the town.

I'm not complaining, btw, and really appreciate CNN's liberal dress policy (assuming they have one).

#47 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:43 AM

Jen, from Tuesday...

(click to enlarge)

#48 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:46 AM

Wednesday...

(click to enlarge)

I wonder what shift Jen D. will end up doing once Jen H. gets back next week? It seems that everything is pretty much locked in during the week with Mari - Guillermo - and I'm assuming Jenny moves back to her regular slot.

Perhaps Jen D. will move to the slot filled by Eboni Deon, since I'm thinking that Eboni is only temping.

#49 ginnyfan

ginnyfan

• Moderators
  • 10,459 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:18 AM

I think Jennifer is the main replacement for all 3 weekday weather presenters and that's why we see her so often. Plus she's got her weekend slot but I'm not sure which one is it anymore, I think with Ralitsa,no?
We'll back tomorrow , if they let us out of our cages. - Monita and Owen on CNN Today, 2008.

#50 goursote

goursote

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:36 PM

I think Jennifer is the main replacement for all 3 weekday weather presenters and that's why we see her so often. Plus she's got her weekend slot but I'm not sure which one is it anymore, I think with Ralitsa,no?

And theyīve taken Bonnie away from CNNI ,she now has to do the weather not only on domestic but also on headline news where sheīs doing it at the moment.

All in all there seem to be some weather anchors missing but I donīt know whom except Jenny Harrison but Jenny doesnīt affect domestic & headline news.And Mari also seems to have to run between CNNI and espanol

#51 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:56 AM

(click to enlarge)

#52 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:08 AM

Friday, and colours two days in a row! 8-)

(click to enlarge)

#53 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:43 PM

:lol:

Edited by Junk Junk., 25 October 2011 - 10:27 AM.

#54 Leeroy

Leeroy

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:51 PM

^^ I have to completely disagree with that, but it's interesting to see how different people see people so differently.

I like all the weather anchors but I think it was Spitfire who said Jen was the female version of Guillermo. I don't know if he still feels that way, but I agree with that statement 100%. Both are completely unpredictable and lovely to watch.

I've been a longtime fan of Jen's. She makes the weather interesting. And Jen gets along so well with Kristie, Anna and Monita. Infact, she seems to be the best friend of everyone! :D

#55 goursote

goursote

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:58 PM

Junk Junk isnīt on twitter Leeroy-I think if he was he wouldnīt have said that

#56 goursote

goursote

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:31 PM

Please Jen donīt mind Junk Junk heīs quite a nice boy but he isnīt on twitter & therefore doesnīt know you!

#57 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:13 AM

:lol:

Edited by Junk Junk., 25 October 2011 - 10:28 AM.

#58 Arrapare

Arrapare

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 10:23 AM

Friday, and colours two days in a row! 8-)

(click to enlarge)

thanks for these pics. Jen is great with the way she talks with the anchors and they all like it 2 i think because a lot of anchors only smile and look happy when they talking with Jen. :-D
My forum friends on twitter:
yazmanian_devil morpium Leroy greekdude ginnyfan peramirez dezbee2008 goursote Spitfire
My CNN friends on twitter:
Jennifer delgado Kristie Lu Stout Jim clancy Rosemary Church Kyra Philips Mark McKay Errol Barnett Backstory
http://www.twitter.com/arrapare

#59 ginnyfan

ginnyfan

• Moderators
  • 10,459 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 11:17 AM

no, dont get me wrong, She is really fun to watch, and is a very nice addition to the team, but it seems to me she is not quiet the person in handling international weather, and matching up with others like Mari, or Guillermo, or Jenny. That's why she needs to imrove which I bet she will.

But Jen is a meteorologist, I don't think any of them are really specified in that area but of course they have years of experience which gives them knowledge.
We'll back tomorrow , if they let us out of our cages. - Monita and Owen on CNN Today, 2008.

#60 goursote

goursote

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

I read she can do sth. the others canīt.I think this is why they hired her.

Itīs in her bio-she has experience with four different machines/tracking systems the others donīt seem to have

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users