Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Uploaded with ShellUploader.

"And here we see the majestic B-52. Look closely when her little babies now take their first step into adulthood. They carefully leave the warmth of her mothers belly and set foot into the wild. Silently they fly towards their new home and lodge themselves into the ground and bringing some motherfu**in freedom to anyone in need. The B-52 is now ready to mate again and soon another batch of little bomblings will spawn from its womb to continue the never ending cycle of freedom and democracy."
Keksmonster0991

#2 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:35 PM

She joined the network sometime in 2007. Watching her on CNN really "Transforms" my day. Shame though that she still underrated, but I'm pretty sure she'll be a rising CNN reporter, much like Brianna Keilar.

http://www.goshennew... ... 02459.html
"As an anchor Kate Bolduan has no equal; as a correspondent she has no known biases."
- lifted from the words of Victor Caroli as he describes Predaking in the files of Teletraan II.

#3 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

wow, she looks a lot different in the pictures posted by timon and century

#4 byron

byron

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

wow. it looks like two totally different people.

#5 ginnyfan

ginnyfan

• Moderators
  • 10,474 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:33 PM

That's not her the brunette woman, that's the NYSE reporter but can't remember her name.
We'll back tomorrow , if they let us out of our cages. - Monita and Owen on CNN Today, 2008.

#6 Arrapare

Arrapare

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

that's why she looks so different everyone. lol
My forum friends on twitter:
yazmanian_devil morpium Leroy greekdude ginnyfan peramirez dezbee2008 goursote Spitfire
My CNN friends on twitter:
Jennifer delgado Kristie Lu Stout Jim clancy Rosemary Church Kyra Philips Mark McKay Errol Barnett Backstory
http://www.twitter.com/arrapare

#7 dezbee2008

dezbee2008

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

That brunette woman is Alison Kosik. I think pics of Alison were accidentally put here.
http://www.twitter.com/dezbee2008

Michael Holmes on Frederik Pleitgen:
"Only Fred Pleitgen can go 'hey, how's it going' to a bunch of Iraqi guys with guns" :lol:
- BackStory, April 16, 2009

"Thank you, Eunice Yoon. I look forward to working with you in the future, I think."
- Andrew Stevens on WBT, June 15, 2009

#8 Houston

Houston

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

Moved Century's great caps to the Alison Kosik thread.

#9 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:34 PM

Thought I'd post something about my favorite CNN reporter after a long break.

Source: http://politicaltick... ... rs-mingle/

Check the first photograph. She looks gorgeous.

And here's some trivia about her.

Her full name is Katherine Bolduan, and she's from Goshen, Indiana. While at George Washington University she was a student-athlete for volleyball.

Sources:
http://www.gwsports..../041702aaa.html
http://www.gwsports.... ... 02aaa.html
http://www.goshennew... ... 02459.html - I already posted this, but just in case you'd like to check the article.

She was also a theater actress while at GWU, and a good one at that.

Source:
http://studentorgs.g... ... assassins/
"As an anchor Kate Bolduan has no equal; as a correspondent she has no known biases."
- lifted from the words of Victor Caroli as he describes Predaking in the files of Teletraan II.

#10 ginnyfan

ginnyfan

• Moderators
  • 10,474 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

I like her, she seems natural and down the earth, not as pushy as many CNN reporters.
We'll back tomorrow , if they let us out of our cages. - Monita and Owen on CNN Today, 2008.

#11 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:30 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:21 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:33 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:47 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:09 PM

I compiled all CNN news videos I could find on YouTube, and came up with this playlist.

http://www.youtube.c... ... F78A1FB51C

I'll have to admit that being partial towards her, it's already a given that she's already become my top favorite, eclipsing even Kristie Lu Stout. Even as she doesn't get much screentime on Int'l., given that she's Domestic-based, I find her as the type of reporter that you'd really want to listen to, even if you don't find the topic she's reporting on interesting.

#16 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:32 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:58 AM

Some news clips featuring her.

#19 Nuggle

Nuggle

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:16 AM

Thanks for the caps AExAVF. Is Kate ever on CNNI? I'll have to keep a closer eye out in the future.

#20 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:10 AM

Thanks for the caps AExAVF. Is Kate ever on CNNI? I'll have to keep a closer eye out in the future.

Not much, since she does more reports for Domestic than Int'l., although I was able to watch her on World Report last Monday.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users