Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
"As an anchor Kate Bolduan has no equal; as a correspondent she has no known biases."
- lifted from the words of Victor Caroli as he describes Predaking in the files of Teletraan II.

#22 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:55 AM

Some older screencaps...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And a link to a CNN news clip. Embedding's disabled, so you'll have to click the link.

I love watching her especially when she smiles a lot. She's really very cute. But sometimes I do have a bad habit of "re-enacting" scenes from my favorite cartoon shows whenever she shows up live on CNN. Then again, it's my way of just showing my excitement. :D

http://us.cnn.com/vi... ... .obama.cnn
"As an anchor Kate Bolduan has no equal; as a correspondent she has no known biases."
- lifted from the words of Victor Caroli as he describes Predaking in the files of Teletraan II.

#23 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

This is something to look out for. And I've never been so happy, in fact, I'm so delighted to see her walk down the aisle with her beloved. I'm looking forward to that day. :D
http://registry.wedd...hannel.com/coup ... HENSON.htm

She'll get married next year. My congratulations go in advance to the couple.

This isn't a news clip, but let's just say it's my way of showing my excitement over the news of her getting married, since I'm a hardcore Transformers fan as much as I'm a big fan of Kate Bolduan. And no, I didn't make the video, just thought I'd share it. It's the opening for the Japanese dub of Season 3 of the G1 Transformers, labeled as Transformers 2010.

*0:36-0:41 Autobot City Metroplex shall mobilize on that date to protect the newlyweds from a party-crashing attack from the Combaticons.*

#24 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:25 AM

I wish Kate and her future husband the best on the day of their wedding.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:27 AM

Found some of these HD caps.

http://hidefnewscaps... ... lduan.html

No surprise I've got a big crush on her...she's so kawaii (cute in Japanese) and pretty, and once she gets married, I hope she becomes prettier as well.

#26 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:42 PM

Always looking beautiful as ever.

Attached Files

#27 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:32 PM

Some older caps I have.

Attached Files

#28 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:04 PM

It'll be much easier if she had signed up with Twitter, so her fans would know what she is reporting on, and we could watch her on TV.

Attached Files

#29 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:19 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Attached Files

#30 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:15 AM

Attached Files

#31 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 04:27 AM

Source:

Attached Files

#32 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:09 PM

Source:

Attached Files

#33 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:09 PM

Source: http://us.cnn.com/vi... ... ashers.cnn

Attached Files

#34 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:12 PM

She was among the CNN'ers who covered the 9/12 DC Tea Party, which Fox News claimed falsely that CNN did not cover the said event. At 2:00-2:10 she was reporting it from a distance.

She's got beauty and brains as well, so it's already a given why I've become such a big fan of her.

Come to think of it, there was a report she made, not sure if it was the CEO of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac (?) who committed suicide when in the middle of her report the cameraman managed to capture a footage of a police car closely resembling a Saleen S281, the alternate mode of the Decepticon Barricade from the first Transformers film.

She also did a report on the "link between brain damage and football," which reminded me of Sam Witwicky's lines in the 2007 TF movie. The link is in one of the earlier posts.

If I have to thank her for something outside of her reporting, she has revived my interest in Transformers again.

#35 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:59 PM

I really miss watching her. Great to see KB again as well, along with KLS.

#36 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:01 PM

#37 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:38 PM

She's covering the snowstorms in Washington D.C.

#38 Gruffny

Gruffny

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:22 AM

I saw one of her reports on CNNI this morning.
Let's put the NEWS back into Cable NEWS Network.
less World Sport, more World Report.

#39 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:46 AM

^^^ Yes, it was her report on the snowstorms in DC.

--

I'd like to see her someday accompanying the President on trips abroad, so she would have some international experience too.

#40 AExAVF

AExAVF

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:07 AM

With Elaine Quijano's departure to CBS, that means there will be more airtime for Kate, since she is filling the spot left by Elaine. I believe Kate can fit in perfectly, and wishing her the best.

If you're ever reading this, or by chance you visit this forum, a few words from me: Make the most out of your career at CNN, and don't do anything that would tarnish your reputation. That is the best Christmas gift I can give you, as your biggest fan.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users