365 replies to this topic

#1 Honn

Honn

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:02 AM

Some new anchor doing the graveyard shift today :)

She has worked for MSNBC, CNN US and the Weather Channel in the past, correct me if Im wrong. I will try and get some caps later when there is a longer WN bulletin.

Here's one quick small cap I found;

Posted Image

#2 headliner101

headliner101

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:06 AM

She used to be with CNN/US until I believe 2001. She presented shows with Linden Soles and Lou Waters.
CNN - The worldwide leader in news
CNN/I - Go beyond borders

#3 heydaywcnn

heydaywcnn

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:42 AM

Natalie Allen was a famous anchor, at least within CNN USA when she hosted the World Today and CNN Today with Lou Waters and Linden Soles back in the late 1990s'.

As far as I know, she left CNN USA in 2001, and we haven't seen her since then on CNN until yesterday.

Surprised to see her back in CNN newsroom.

Attached Files

#4 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:16 AM

Major, major, major blast from the past. I wonder if it is a one off because Ralitsa had a split shift (BackStory and overnights)?

(click to enlarge)

#5 timon

timon

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:13 AM

ralitsa news: http://twitter.com/RALITSACNN ;-)

"And here we see the majestic B-52. Look closely when her little babies now take their first step into adulthood. They carefully leave the warmth of her mothers belly and set foot into the wild. Silently they fly towards their new home and lodge themselves into the ground and bringing some motherfu**in freedom to anyone in need. The B-52 is now ready to mate again and soon another batch of little bomblings will spawn from its womb to continue the never ending cycle of freedom and democracy."
Keksmonster0991

#6 timon

timon

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Uploaded with ShellUploader.

"And here we see the majestic B-52. Look closely when her little babies now take their first step into adulthood. They carefully leave the warmth of her mothers belly and set foot into the wild. Silently they fly towards their new home and lodge themselves into the ground and bringing some motherfu**in freedom to anyone in need. The B-52 is now ready to mate again and soon another batch of little bomblings will spawn from its womb to continue the never ending cycle of freedom and democracy."
Keksmonster0991

#7 wetsom

wetsom

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:11 PM

Earli Time:

Posted Image

#8 HaBa

HaBa

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

She is ok for me, doing a good job reading the news, but I can't look at her and not notice that she might had gone through lots of plastic surgeries. Some vains get out of her neck while she reads, to not mention her face.

#9 Jon

Jon

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:02 AM

Earli Time:

Posted Image

Man, now that I've noticed this, that newsroom has never changed.

#10 Leeroy

Leeroy

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:18 AM

Take 2 days away and see what I miss! That is a big surprise to see Natalie back at CNN. Good for her! It'd be kind of crazy to see former anchors pop up every weekend, but also kind of cool as well, but I guess it was just a one off this weekend.

#11 Arrapare

Arrapare

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:29 AM

her might be back this weekend leroy. Rosie is still on vacation so watch this weekend maybe and you will see her on tv.
My forum friends on twitter:
yazmanian_devil morpium Leroy greekdude ginnyfan peramirez dezbee2008 goursote Spitfire
My CNN friends on twitter:
Jennifer delgado Kristie Lu Stout Jim clancy Rosemary Church Kyra Philips Mark McKay Errol Barnett Backstory
http://www.twitter.com/arrapare

#12 ginnyfan

ginnyfan

• Moderators
  • 10,499 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:03 AM

She's back in Ralitsa's shift. I like her.
We'll back tomorrow , if they let us out of our cages. - Monita and Owen on CNN Today, 2008.

#13 Leeroy

Leeroy

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:17 PM

I wasn't home for much of last night. Was Natalie on again in Ralitsa's usual shift?

#14 ginnyfan

ginnyfan

• Moderators
  • 10,499 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

Yes
We'll back tomorrow , if they let us out of our cages. - Monita and Owen on CNN Today, 2008.

#15 Leeroy

Leeroy

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:21 PM

Hey, thanks. I misread your post above, so I think you were talking about last night? :oops: I need to find my glasses I think.

#16 Houston

Houston

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:24 PM

I'm absolutely amazed. I love that Natalie is back. I wondered where she went after not seeing her show on the Weather Channel lately.

#17 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 02:58 AM

Saw her yesterday during CNN Today Weekend for the first time. Not only is she hot, but she just brings such an ease to her anchoring, which only experience brings. Hope she stays on more. :D

#18 Morpium

Morpium

CNNFan.org Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,260 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:45 PM

Sunday / Monday...

(click to enlarge)

#19 Nelly

Nelly

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:39 PM

I would not have believed it unless you had posted pictures. Wow. Natalie is such a blast from the past and with all of her experience, probably more suited to something more prestigious like CNN International (compared to CNN USA).
"The one function TV news performs very well is that when there is no news we give it to you with the same emphasis as if there were." (David Brinkley)

#20 Houston

Houston

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:05 PM

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users