#41 theBlockerPH

theBlockerPH

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:02 PM

oh, i did not know that there's a thread like this! :lol:
since Morphium has posted something like this on his account, i'll post here some of the presentations of ABS-CBN News Channel.
And they had just had their presentation revamp last monday.

Station ID - 30 sec

Late Morning News - "Headstart"

Afternoon News - "On the Scene"

Business Recap - "Business Nightly"

Late Night News - "The World Tonight"

Edited by theBlockerPH, 09 September 2010 - 12:17 PM.

#42 StayConnected

StayConnected

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

The dutch RTL Nieuws (RTL News) just launched earlier this month a complete overhaul of their entire news division. 

This is the launch of their new identity on their 7:30pm CET flagship broadcast on May 5th, 2014

The huge display's you see are chroma keys (green screens). The male anchor (Rick Nieman) has worked for CNN in the early 90's.

They worked 1,5 years on this redesign and I am totally in love with it. Let's not forget, that their last redesign occurred in 2007 when there where no Twitter's, Facebook's, Smartphones or iPad's. This 2014 redesign is based on our use of smartphones and tablets. And as you can see, the screens in the studio look like huge iphones in landscape mode.  

Here is a comparison between the old and new design. I must add: the studio you see in the old design was already a temporary one since their main studio has been out of use for nearly six months due to the (re)construction of the new set.

RTL Ontbijtnieuws = RTL Breakfast news airs from 6:30am till 9:30am, airs weekdays

RTL Z = Business show of RTL Nieuws airs from 10am till 5 pm, combined with RTL Nieuws. Airs weekdays

RTL Z Voorbeurs = Comparable to 'Watching wall street', airs from 9:30am till 10am. Airs weekdays 

RTL Z Wekelijks gesprek = Weekly address/talk/interview with the Finance Minister. Airs every Friday

RTL Nieuws 18:00. = 6pm news, airs 7 days a week

Editie NL = Edition NL, newscast focussed entirely on The Netherlands, or international affairs from a dutch perspective. Airs weekdays from 6:15pm till 6:35pm

RTL Nieuws 19:30 = RTL Evening news, flagship broadcast airs 7 days a week from 7:30 till 7:55PM (their main competitor starts at 8PM)

RTL Nieuws Laat = Last broadcast of the day, airs after the unrelated 'RTL Late Night'-talkshow. 7 days a week, around 11:30pm

RTL Weer = Weather. Airs 7 days a week. Best watched broadcast is at 7:55pm

Edited by StayConnected, 28 May 2014 - 12:07 PM.

No matter where news happens, CNN is there.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users