#1 David

David

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:25 PM

Beck gone to Fox. Good riddance.

Agreed. Maybe this marks the beginning of some much-needed integrity into Headlines News.

Thanks for catching that.

No no, they still have Nancy Grace, no such luck :wink:

#2 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:02 PM

^^^

Good point. Well, I just need that "BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS" across the screen to notify me of another child molester. Without Nancy, who would bring those people to justice? :roll:

#3 Nexties

Nexties

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:12 AM

Well Nancy Grace is number one at Headline News.
Glenn was number two. Who is the new number two
at Headline News?

Running repeats of Lou Dobbs Tonight (I said repeats)
may not fill the gap of losing Glenn Beck. So maybe we
can expect an exciting replacement at Headline News.

#4 David

David

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:07 AM

^^^

Good point. Well, I just need that "BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS" across the screen to notify me of another child molester. Without Nancy, who would bring those people to justice? :roll:

DIdn't she get hauled into court for doing something like on-air accusation of someone of abduction? I remember something like that happening, and then CNN backed her up all the way. Their one chance, snatched away :wink:

#5 Shinta

Shinta

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

Now, Nancy fans don't come hating on me, but I've gotta say that when she was interviewing Gloria Allred the other week, that was one scary block! :lol:

#6 Shinta

Shinta

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:56 PM

I have been a bit busy so I couldn't post this earlier.

How to get booted from Nacy's show: call it a joke! :lol:

A guest who was kicked off "Nancy Grace" Monday night is speaking out about the incident, and speaking for his whole city: "As a St. Louis community, I thought we were being embarrassed on national cable television."

KTRS radio host McGraw Milhaven had appeared on Grace's HLN show several days last week to discuss the murder case of Sheri Coleman and her two sons.

On Monday's show, Milhaven responded to a question from Grace about murder suspect Christopher Coleman and his rumored girlfriend in Florida a question he deemed irrelevant. "This show is a joke, you are a joke," said Milhaven, closing with, "I'm embarrassed to be on this show."

"Well, sir, you're off," said Grace, and cut his mic.

So yesterday on St. Louis' KPLR-TV, McGraw explained the whole incident. "We hate to be the story, in a story," said McGraw, and continued to describe the past week as spending "an hour rehashing two nuggets of information."

#7 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:19 PM

Here's video:

I've been pondering over the last few months whether I should be angry at this talking head putting on such a crap show or if I should be angry at this country for making her crap show one of the most watched every night.

#8 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:20 AM

ooo she's feisty. :lol:

#9 dezbee2008

dezbee2008

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:30 AM

Nancy Grace has definitely blew the Casey Anthony case out of proportion for almost 7 to 8 months on her show.

For those that don't know, Casey Anthony was a local mom who people say killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee (Yes, they did find little Caylee's body). Look it up on Google. It's everywhere.

I guess she showed her arrogance again with this guy brave enough to call her a joke.
http://www.twitter.com/dezbee2008

Michael Holmes on Frederik Pleitgen:
"Only Fred Pleitgen can go 'hey, how's it going' to a bunch of Iraqi guys with guns" :lol:
- BackStory, April 16, 2009

"Thank you, Eunice Yoon. I look forward to working with you in the future, I think."
- Andrew Stevens on WBT, June 15, 2009

#10 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:34 PM

infoMania poked some fun at her:

#11 Nelly

Nelly

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

Nancy has a new book. Can you tell by her website:

Posted Image

And if you scroll down the page, you get 2 videos, just incase you missed it at the top of the page:

Posted Image
"The one function TV news performs very well is that when there is no news we give it to you with the same emphasis as if there were." (David Brinkley)

#12 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:40 AM

Saw 'Hancock', and guessed who popped up with her usual vilifying commentaries. :rofl:

#13 Shinta

Shinta

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:06 PM

More Nancy for y'all.....

CBS Television Distribution (CTD) hopes that CNN's Nancy Grace will become the next Judge Judy. The syndicator has signed an exclusive development deal with Grace, who appears twice nightly on CNN's HLN (formerly Headline News), to develop a 30-minute daily strip that will be a new take on the court show. CBS executives are light on the format's details, but they are excited about Grace as a personality.

CTD shot a presentation with Grace last week and is developing the show, for now titled Swift Justice With Nancy Grace, for fall 2010. Grace has no plans to leave her show on HLN.

#14 Charles

Charles

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:12 PM

Great if that means she would eventually leave HLN.

#15 Arrapare

Arrapare

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:10 PM

i wld hate to be going to court if she is like Judy Judy. they are both mean and try to make ppl look silly just cuz the tv cameras are there. :mad:
My forum friends on twitter:
yazmanian_devil morpium Leroy greekdude ginnyfan peramirez dezbee2008 goursote Spitfire
My CNN friends on twitter:
Jennifer delgado Kristie Lu Stout Jim clancy Rosemary Church Kyra Philips Mark McKay Errol Barnett Backstory
http://www.twitter.com/arrapare

#16 Nuggle

Nuggle

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:22 AM

I guess this is not unusual behaviour for Nancy? She just seems plain rude.

#17 Lazlo

Lazlo

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:29 AM

It sounds like Nancy on Prozac. She can get a lot more animated. Yes - she is rude.

#18 Junk Junk.

Junk Junk.

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:47 PM

It sounds like Nancy on Prozac. She can get a lot more animated. Yes - she is rude.

Not just that, even her face looks so bitchy.

#19 Gruffny

Gruffny

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:49 PM

What's the difference between Nancy yelling and shooting off opinions about who's guilty and not and Sean Hannity or Glen Beck preaching their right wing talking points? Sure, one is legal and the other is politics, but it's still opinionated yack fests. I'm surprised CNN would let her do that type of show on one of their networks.
Let's put the NEWS back into Cable NEWS Network.
less World Sport, more World Report.

#20 madaboutpenny

madaboutpenny

CNN Intern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:15 PM

What's the difference between Nancy yelling and shooting off opinions about who's guilty and not and Sean Hannity or Glen Beck preaching their right wing talking points? Sure, one is legal and the other is politics, but it's still opinionated yack fests. I'm surprised CNN would let her do that type of show on one of their networks.

Welcome to the AFN (After FOXnews) era...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users