134 replies to this topic

#121 theBlockerPH

theBlockerPH

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:57 PM

I really miss Alisyn as a co-host of CNN Tonight, but it is inevitable that she have that permanent role on New Day... and whatever will happen to Bolduan.

#122 theBlockerPH

theBlockerPH

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:09 AM

It is obvious that some of the interviews they are doing had been pre-taped, including this interview with the father of the wounded NYPD officer in the robbery incident at the Bronx, but they are billing it as LIVE... quite misleading.

#123 MVJR4

MVJR4

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:55 AM

Some modifications on their studio:

nk3oC4P.png "We need a hashtag... #UpholsteredBarStools?-Hala Gorani, 5/8/15

>CNN/U.S. Anchors/Schedule 2017 2016 2015 SOON: 2014

>HLN Anchors/Schedule 2017

>CNN Philippines Anchors/Schedule 2017

>CNN Philippines videos on my YouTube channel!

#124 AJJ

AJJ

CNN Correspondent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:29 AM

Looks good, but I will never watch the show. His panel discussions are some of the worst on the channel. I do credit him though to improving the demo numbers in the time slot. It's just not my type of show, however. I see they recycled the old New Day desk. The new setup makes the studio look much larger!

Edited by AJJ, 13 May 2015 - 06:33 AM.

NEW DAY, BLACK FRIDAY 2015

BERMAN: Have shoppers become hooked on their mobile devices to fill their needs?
PEREIRA: Guilty as charged!
BERMAN: Their shopping needs, I'm talking about. We'll break it down next.
PEREIRA: (gasps) What is wrong with you?!
BERMAN: I don't know!

#125 sky303

sky303

CNN Copy Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:23 AM

And now Don's name is officially on CNN Tonight 

#126 GradyACN

GradyACN

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:01 AM

Pre Makeover look

CNN%20T2.png?psid=1

CNN%20T1.png?psid=1

Post Makeover 

CNN%20Tonight%201.png?psid=1

DF0AiCd.gif

GradyACN your home for TV themes and opens, & mock studio designs https://www.youtube....er/Gradyconnell

CNNi, CNN US and HLN studio usage and rough schedule   <--Please update as you see fit

#127 CNN_Maryland

CNN_Maryland

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:02 AM

Pre Makeover look
CNN%20T2.png?psid=1
CNN%20T1.png?psid=1

Post Makeover 

No the background to the right of the RP screen has always had those silver lines/bars. And to my knowledge it was not changed to a screen during the makeover, so it wouldn't be able to project a skyline image as is shown above

#128 GradyACN

GradyACN

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:54 AM

Pre Makeover look
CNN%20T2.png?psid=1
CNN%20T1.png?psid=1

Post Makeover 

No the background to the right of the RP screen has always had those silver lines/bars. And to my knowledge it was not changed to a screen during the makeover, so it wouldn't be able to project a skyline image as is shown above

im sure i never saw the bars on the PML design but i see where you are coming from i must have put the wrong image in 

DF0AiCd.gif

GradyACN your home for TV themes and opens, & mock studio designs https://www.youtube....er/Gradyconnell

CNNi, CNN US and HLN studio usage and rough schedule   <--Please update as you see fit

#129 jjerome95

jjerome95

CNN Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:24 AM

Pre Makeover look
CNN%20T2.png?psid=1
CNN%20T1.png?psid=1

Post Makeover

im sure i never saw the bars on the PML design but i see where you are coming from i must have put the wrong image in

The bars were added after PM.

CNN International Current Anchors and Schedule <--Please update as you see fit

#130 GradyACN

GradyACN

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:27 AM

Pre Makeover look
CNN%20T2.png?psid=1
CNN%20T1.png?psid=1

Post Makeover

The bars were added after PM.

ah i see thanks for the correction

DF0AiCd.gif

#131 Really CNN?

Really CNN?

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:05 AM

Dog the Bounty Hunter???  He's in NY & ready to go?   

Boy, I feel better...especially since Beth is there. Now I can sleep at night.

That's the best you can do?

What an awful show. What a terrible anchor.

#132 Really CNN?

Really CNN?

CNN Viewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:57 AM

Once again...Don Lemon to the rescue.

Lemon, as well as every other anchor on CNN is ,again, calling for gun control after the tragic and racially motivated shooting of a young reporter & her camera man. Dare I call it a hate crime? But you will never hear anyone call the shooting of innocent white people by an angry balck man a hate crime, will you?

My question to Mr. Lemon is when is he and his CNN cohorts going to get Louis Farrakhan on the air & ascribe some responsibility to him for the shooting, by an angry black man, likely inspired by Mr. Farrakhan's comments after the Charleston church shooting.

In the clip below, Mr. Farrakhan calls for "10,000 fearless men to rise up" and kill white people. He then quotes the Koran saying" Retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slave" and then says to "rise up and kill those that kill us......Kill them!"

The killer states in his manifesto that he was inspired by the events in Charleston. Mr. Farrakhan's comments also after Charleston and a response to that event.

Watch the video for yourself Mr. Lemon. I'll anxiously await, with baited breath, the interview of Mr. Farrakhan.

Really CNN?

Edited by Really CNN?, 28 August 2015 - 03:10 AM.

#133 MVJR4

MVJR4

CNN Anchor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:39 AM

Monday

nk3oC4P.png "We need a hashtag... #UpholsteredBarStools?-Hala Gorani, 5/8/15

>CNN/U.S. Anchors/Schedule 2017 2016 2015 SOON: 2014

>HLN Anchors/Schedule 2017

>CNN Philippines Anchors/Schedule 2017

>CNN Philippines videos on my YouTube channel!

#134 James Jayoma

James Jayoma

CNN V.J.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:10 AM

So Don Lemon has been starting off his program with "Don's Take", or I should say a short monologue which is the same as what his competitors from other primetime cable news programs do. How do you like or hate it?

We'll have another hour of news from around the world as this broadcast continues to our viewers on CNN USA & CNN International. --George Howell

#135 Carolina Argentina

Carolina Argentina

CNN President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:29 PM

Once again...Don Lemon to the rescue.

Lemon, as well as every other anchor on CNN is ,again, calling for gun control after the tragic and racially motivated shooting of a young reporter & her camera man. Dare I call it a hate crime? But you will never hear anyone call the shooting of innocent white people by an angry balck man a hate crime, will you?

My question to Mr. Lemon is when is he and his CNN cohorts going to get Louis Farrakhan on the air & ascribe some responsibility to him for the shooting, by an angry black man, likely inspired by Mr. Farrakhan's comments after the Charleston church shooting.

In the clip below, Mr. Farrakhan calls for "10,000 fearless men to rise up" and kill white people. He then quotes the Koran saying" Retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slave" and then says to "rise up and kill those that kill us......Kill them!"

The killer states in his manifesto that he was inspired by the events in Charleston. Mr. Farrakhan's comments also after Charleston and a response to that event.

Watch the video for yourself Mr. Lemon. I'll anxiously await, with baited breath, the interview of Mr. Farrakhan.

Really CNN?

So if every CNN anchor is doing this, why are you singling out Mr. Lemon?  

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users